• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This got lost a few days ago. Can anyone throw a number at these? Im not well versed in the older plastic. That eagle got me with the red/yellow swirl though, haha. The Snow Day disc is a shark. If only other movies got publicity like this!

Attachments

• 2012-05-21 18.33.16.jpg
    2012-05-21 18.33.16.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 50
Whippet 11x– Not sure

Champ monster - If it is the X mold then you can get a couple more dollars over production run. However these did not move fast for me.

Aero - What is the tooling? At 174g I am betting that is a newer one as the earlier ones were much lighter, if it has modern tooling then just stock price.

Cheers - Koffee

How can I tell if monster is x mold?

This got lost a few days ago. Can anyone throw a number at these? Im not well versed in the older plastic. That eagle got me with the red/yellow swirl though, haha. The Snow Day disc is a shark. If only other movies got publicity like this!
the pro line cobra could get about $25, that much i know.

172g SE Rhyno. Not a puddle top. Rancho mold. Super tacky and flexible but not gummy like the ones you can bend in half. About 7/10 or 8/10.

RUmMM.png

whenever I see one of these I think someone hit the lottery.

172g SE Rhyno. Not a puddle top. Rancho mold. Super tacky and flexible but not gummy like the ones you can bend in half. About 7/10 or 8/10.

RUmMM.png

I would scrub it clean so its nice and white, like really clean and pretty and sell it for 55 dollars.

But what is it worth? :) My buddy is trying to sell it. I just want to make sure he doesn't get ripped off.

posted this earlier, no replies, 10/10 first run FD Jackal, Jenkins Writing with DITG stamp...

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1337621319516.jpg
    ResizedImage_1337621319516.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 37
Meh, that's only about 150 discs. Hard to tell price, depends how much CE, but since they all have the worlds largest ink, I would say those 150 discs might be worth 1000-1200. Unless of course there's piles of CE Leo's and bar stamp buzzzz's. But I sold a collection that had that much ink and the prices were extremely low because of the ink, including tons of CE.

Also, not much drooling going on here. THere were what, 6 or 7 CE discs in the first pile, the rest were basic nothing discs. Plus I'm not a fan of that dude since he throws as many tee shots as possible to get an ace. Hence the name "cubby ace" when you get an ace on your mulligan. I read an article a couple years ago on a club website that said he threw 22 discs off of a tee, aced the 22nd, pulled out his sharpie and marked it ace #whatever he was on. He then proceded to tell them that as long as it goes in the basket from the teepad, it's an ace.

Was that a couple of first run CE firebirds all inked up? Ugh. Also, this video is kind of like a timeline from the early 2000s on up. That means a bunch of those are inked up 11x's

Status
Not open for further replies.