• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eagle weighs 174,the Beast 169,and the blank Teebird with 150 class stamp is 159.Thanks in advance.

I want to know why a 12x champ Eagle is worth more than 5 bucks in that condition, also can someone direct me to people that want 1x Beasts? I have a ton of both and that is because no one wants them. I must be selling way too cheap.

for the most part yes. people will pay $18 to $20 for them.

This is some freakin BS....new *D Destroyers are bringing in high 20's on the LOW End. Shoot...7/10 and 8/10 *D Destroyers are bringing in no less than $22.

Also, *D Destroyers are the same mold as the proto stamped ones. They AREN'T first runs, but the are exactly the same disc no matter what anyone says.

I said 15 tops, remember shipping is a part of it, if he sells it for five he is going negative, the beasts at 25 will take a good time too get biters as I said the market is down as well. I'm giving estimates, not exacts. Cut me some f-ing slack here.

Maybe 6/10 149.6g
2012-06-16011006.jpg

A good 8/10 174.8g the plastic feels great!
2012-06-16010950.jpg

I've been trying to sell a Roc like yours, NuNinja, but it weighs 163g. No one will even give me $12 for it.. So probably $10-12 tops..

2 se rhynos. Both ontario and the one is white,7/10, freshly inked -.- and 175 and the other is blue,5.5/10, dirty and slightly warped and 172 scaled

I want to know why a 12x champ Eagle is worth more than 5 bucks in that condition, also can someone direct me to people that want 1x Beasts? I have a ton of both and that is because no one wants them. I must be selling way too cheap.

I agree on the Eagle. It's a 12X and in that condition I wouldn't pay more than 9 shipped for it. Beasts seem to be on a major downturn right now. Not sure why, but they're not selling

Last edited:
^ really? i saw i guy earlier selling some for around 35 and they sold....

it really depends who, where, and when though. so say 25 easy cash and 35 if you want to wait.

Better buy THIS one and double your $$ :\ and this one is 100% CE. I'd love to see where you were seeing 35.

IMAG0188.jpg

11x Firebird. 172g and 7/10. How much? Found this a year ago and didn't realize it was 11x til now.

pro birdie

I have never seen a pro birdie and was wondering if it is a special run or just a disc I have never come across? How much is it worth?

Attachments

• pro birdie.jpg
    pro birdie.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts