• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant imagine any wasp selling for anywhere close to 50. maybe ive missed a recent spike in wasp prices but id expect something closer to 25 for a used one, maybe 35 for a new one. the fact that its red is cool, most of the first runs ive seen and owned have been yellow. i sure hope they havent reached those prices because i like to hoard old wasps.

Yeah, I have been able to sell a few of my old-stamped Elite-Z wasps as $20, and they were 8/10 or so. If by 9/10, he means near new, then I would think he could get more than $35 pretty quickly. How many do you see for sale?

2010 memorial esp nuke, 173.5g 7/10 rim ink value????

picture.php

Howabout First-Run Excals? I have a lime/white swirl color mix -black stamp, and two whites, one with a red stamp, and one with the black.... would they go for about the same? all un-used

I don't know much about Spiders, but I found this one: 175g, pearly, 8/10 because of ink.

spider.jpg

Howabout First-Run Excals? I have a lime/white swirl color mix -black stamp, and two whites, one with a red stamp, and one with the black.... would they go for about the same? all un-used

post a pic of the lime/white swirl, sounds interesting :thmbup:

^^^ Cool stamp. It has to be DX from 1996. I am guessing around $30 at that weight, but I am no Roc expert....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts