• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Will schusterick c line pd

Anyone ever seen one of these for sale?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 79
Three blueberries

I'm selling off some of my collection on eBay. Anyone got any price on a STB 11x teebird, xcaliber, or groove? They are all new. They are all blueberry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 94
I'm selling off some of my collection on eBay. Anyone got any price on a STB 11x teebird, xcaliber, or groove? They are all new. They are all blueberry

Groove is retail price, Xcal maybe like 30-40 but not super sure. The teebird is 100-200 for sure

Cool thanks guys. I'm probably not going to sell them this time around. For some reason the blueberries are my favorite.

Groove is retail price, Xcal maybe like 30-40 but not super sure. The teebird is 100-200 for sure

Unless that Grove is a Star plastic, the Star Plastic would be $5 more then retail due to a small cult of people wanting the disc as the Star Grove from what I have read about on these DGCR forums is a consistent disc more in the way a Destoyer has discs you know how they will fly based upon the way the disc was manufactured with dome, nose height, and weight of disc a
bigger factor with almost all 11-12 speed on up discs.

Unless that Grove is a Star plastic, the Star Plastic would be $5 more then retail due to a small cult of people wanting the disc as the Star Grove from what I have read about on these DGCR forums is a consistent disc more in the way a Destoyer has discs you know how they will fly based upon the way the disc was manufactured with dome, nose height, and weight of disc a
bigger factor with almost all 11-12 speed on up discs.

Wtf are you talking about?

Wtf are you talking about?

They made the Grove at one point for a short production run in Star. Ignore the rest other then me saying, they are then $5 more then production due to the small cult following for the Star Grove, though most people due to how the Grove mold feels in general are willing to just sell it for standard price. T

Anyone ever seen one of these for sale?

Have not. But PD has a loyal following for specific runs. You could get some juice from this I bet.

Edit: dug a little. This is a 1st run PD and apparently only 50 with this signature were made. $

Last edited:
Awesome thanks for the info. I may have to let that one go. I haven't been able to find anything on that disc. Sorry to keep posting disc but how about this one?

PD2 really have no special value. Theres a ton of really good runs in every plastic. It's worth more to the right person but nothing more than a cool collector's piece.

In the current disc market anyway. In 10,20,30 years who knows. Probably nothing more than matching inflation if you're lucky though.

So nothing special about that one. I bought the pd and the pd2 at the same time. My friend is a traveling pro and every year when he would go to worlds I would give home money to bring back some plastic. I'll guess these were from somewhere around 2011 trip.

First run PD are valued because of the run. The signature adds no value.

99.999% of signed discs have no increased value over their un-signed counterparts.

Yea I have always heard that about discs. When he brung them back it had the signature on it.

it's a cool disc, just not worth an increased value to most people.

That being said if you're interested in selling it I'd be willing to pay 2x retail, PM me if your interested. I am a big Discmania fan and think it's a cool piece, it would go next to a bunch of signature series PD2 in my little collection.

The PD is actually worth quite a bit more just because it's a 1st run, I have enough 1st runs (they are awesome throwers) and I'm not willing to pay 1st run price for a Will S wall hanger (sorry Will).

2008 Japan Open Destroyer

Any idea on the current value of a 2008 Japan Open Destroyer?

Attachments

• received_268749640811518.jpg
    received_268749640811518.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts