• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Echo star destroyer. E-DS blue 175. 10/10. What's it worth?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What are patent number (CFR?) c-line PDs going for these days?

Attachments

• 20180324_130538.jpg
    20180324_130538.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180324_130603.jpg
    20180324_130603.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 25
Echo star destroyer. E-DS blue 175. 10/10. What's it worth?

Just like these pictures, but blue and 175. Value for these?
667d6ec707b697f25927fd8ad7f03081.jpg
fcc95cd91137a0f041de2dd2fa65696c.jpg
cbe2381649c17673fa4f15a15a4842aa.jpg

Ok, I sent a couple pics to a friend of mine who was active on dollar disc auctions until about a year ago, so these prices might be slightly off. He said you should be able to get at least $25 for the Green Cheetah depending on who sees it. Those scuffs and the ink knock it down some. The blue Pro Firebird should be at least $30 and maybe more if the right guy sees that don't mind the weight. But he said that cause its a candy pro it shouldn't matter too much.

those numbers seem really soft.

those numbers seem really soft.

Like I said, he's been out of the scene for a awhile and he was also not sure how much those numbers would affect them. Since it wasn't someone's name or phone number. He gave a range for the cheetah 25-35+(like I said depending on who sees it) but I just gave the lower end and said at least that much not wanting to over inflate the price. I'm not at expert and didn't want to get his hopes up too much. Also, not being completely sure of the conditions of the discs, I felt being on the safe side would be better. I also didn't want to ask him a price on the 10x Eagle and the Rainbow tbird because my old phone cant get a clear pic of them. I would think those would be the best of the lot right?

Last edited:
Thanks.
Even used?
I'd say 8/10 on the stock stamp. Maybe 7/10 on the big d.

Check out some of the discmania collector pages on the bookface for a firmer idea, I was thinking they were new but I doubt that little wear will drop the value much, id guess between 50-80 a piece but I'm not exactly sure.

Check out some of the discmania collector pages on the bookface for a firmer idea, I was thinking they were new but I doubt that little wear will drop the value much, id guess between 50-80 a piece but I'm not exactly sure.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
I don't have Facebook so posted here.

Well, here it goes. Any of these worth trying to sell ... or should I just go ahead and throw them when I get past the discs I start with and/or lose one? I guess to make it worth the hassle of mailing I'm thinking a disc would have to be $25+ for me to deal with going that route.

Nx89nPn.jpg

BnC6YxG.jpg

COq3L8G.jpg

9ngbktL.jpg

Where most of them lived (in these bins):

zQKCMfc.jpg

Well, here it goes. Any of these worth trying to sell ... or should I just go ahead and throw them when I get past the discs I start with and/or lose one? I guess to make it worth the hassle of mailing I'm thinking a disc would have to be $25+ for me to deal with going that route.

Alright, I'm going to try to appraise some of these because I've been eyeing them for multiple days now. I spend some time on the facebook auction sites, though I'm not exactly an expert.

The main thing I'm going to try to help you do is to identify which ones are at least $25+, since that is your stated threshold of where it becomes worthwhile to sell.

Looking at the picture where you have 30 discs in rows of 6, I'm working row by row.

Top Row:

-Orange Teebird: Is that a Special Edition Teebird? Probably not quite worth $25, but probably
$20-25. I can't quite tell what it is from the picture. I like the color. I've seen some unthrown ones go for over $25.
-The JK Pro Valks are awesome. looking $25-30+ on the red and blue ones. Too bad about ink or they'd be more. Still awesome.
-The yellow Champion JK is in the $15-20 range.
-I can't tell what the blue and purple died disc is. I'd guess it's worth about $15, whatever it is.
-Champion Stingray I honestly don't know.

2nd Row
-That pearly blue Champion JK Valkyrie is beautiful. $25-30, at least.
-Opto vision is $10-15
-KC Pro Eagle should be worth selling. Probably worth close to $25+
-That Pro Line Firebird is excellent. I imagine $40+ for that. Maybe more. Wish it was heavier.
-can't tell what the red one is? If it's a roadrunner, probably $15-20
-Buzzz is a Buzzz. $10-15 range

3rd Row
-Again, can't quite tell what it is in the pic. KC Pro something. Looks to be worth selling.
-That Gazelle should be $20ish
-Not sure what the whiped Axiom disc is.
-KC Pro Teebird is Money. Tyedye is usually bad, but that one turned out nice. $35ish
-KC Pro Cheetah, I have not seen many of those, but I'd estimate that it'd be worth your while to sell it.
-MD2 eh, 10-15 I'd think.

4th Row
-Cool old leopard. Unfortunately DX plastic isn't worth a ton. 10-15
-Tyedye KC Pro Leopard: 20-25? ugly as sin, but probably a good thrower.
-Orange KC Pro Leopard: 30+. That thing is beautiful.
-Red Star Sidewinder, 15-20. PFN star Sidewinders are fun. Great throwers.
-DX isn't worth much
-Orange TD. I'm not sure. If it's an older run it might hold some value.

5th Row
-Sidewinder. Similar value to the red star one. Worth less because it's ugly
-Champion Roadrunner $10-15 depending on condition
-What is the echostar disc? Some of the old ones are worth $25+ if in good shape.
-TL and SL are probably both in the $15-20 range.
-Can't tell what the pink Discmania disc is. If it's a PD, check it for patent numbers, as it'll be worth a lot if that is the case.

I hope that's helpful. These are my *somewhat* informed estimations. You walked into some sweet plastic. The stuff there that might not be worth it to you to sell should be good throwers. Lots of stable-understable stuff in the 160s. If you are throwing 250ish like I think you did in the other thread in the general section, then you've got enough here to put together a solid bag setup for sure.

Got an EcoStar Roc (20 year anniversary version) that has only one nick in the side (maybe 3-4 rounds), otherwise brand new, a couple of PFN Destroyers, both 8-9/10 and a field tested first run Prodigy D3, 9.5/10. Just curious people's thoughts on their realistic values.

What are 2 Line and 3 Line Destroyers going for currently. Found a few at PIAS this week. All are 6.5-7/10, both blues are 3 line,. Lighter blue looks to be a Destrulcan

Attachments

• BA4D0AAB-5EAE-4829-94B1-A7A9EB420E8D.jpg
    BA4D0AAB-5EAE-4829-94B1-A7A9EB420E8D.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 37
^
Sorry for the double post, but the above is seriously lacking in information. The White 2 Line Destroyer (7/10 ink) is 168 grams marked *DS, darker blue 3 line (7/10 no ink) is 172 grams marked *DS, light blue 3 line Destrulcan (6-6.5/10 ink) is 175 grams, also marked *DS. None of them have patent numbers,

Last edited:
I have a third run pd thrower. It's max weight, 7/10 and has a little ink on the rim. It's also a factory second. What do yall think it is worth?

I have a Disc a 170-172 gram Excel in Elite X from the mid 2000's I just retired. Disc is probably a 7/10 or 6.5/10 as I did not like the rim it had like the old Innova DX discs before Champion plastic so it was for Right Shots only and not used that much. Replaced with a newer Z Archer with old logo on it. I am thinking...what is the disc is worth? Has the Fly Dye of Discraft on it.

Heavy ink on the back only but the other person can get that off mostly.

Last edited:
That Starfire is a prize. Not sure what its worth, but I figure at least $30. Gorgeous, durable champion plastic from that era too.

Latest posts