• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

The value of the disc I have posted is more about color than usual. Smoke roc3 was like a true Grape ape proto.
Example a green proto ape was $30, Grape was $60-100 at one time.
Based on the retail examples I have seen a smoke colored one is by far the most rare and valuable color.
It is Max weigh, no INK and in excellent condition. It was only tested by me for a round, I don't throw rocs, I throw wasp's
It would be rated 9/10 on sleepy scale by most.
I appreciate the responses.

What is the going rate on these currently...
1. Old pro Rhyno's
2. Glass top Rhyno's
3. CE zippertop Rhyno's
4. Sweet pearly goodness Rhyno's

These are the sweestest of the sweet rhyno's for the Rhyno lovers only. If you don't like Rhyno's no need to reply.

You are missing the Special Soft DX Ryhno. I wonder what a good of that disc would be worth? Those are very valuable to the right players.

Are you taking about the really old dx plastic? I have a strange blue dx tourney stamp that is weird for dx plastic.

Are you taking about the really old dx plastic? I have a strange blue dx tourney stamp that is weird for dx plastic.

Yes they made right before the soft Pro came out a DX Soft Rhyno. Players that wanted that disc but would not pay up for the Soft DX Ryhno would take a DX Rhyno and microwave it for a little bit about 5-10 second or leave the DX Rhyno in a car in the summer. The Soft DX Ryhno was like a soft Magnet when bran new except the disc would hold its feel longer and not go as
flexible/soft. Stopped being made once the old Pro Softer Ryhno now the R-Pro Rhyno came out.

what about this one?
170 new pfn Ontario mold.
21fc46aa38401462667c4c5b2b6e2b32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What is the going rate on these currently...
1. Old pro Rhyno's
2. Glass top Rhyno's
3. CE zippertop Rhyno's
4. Sweet pearly goodness Rhyno's

I have sold in the last year or do the following disc:
1. Glass Top red champion it went for 22 dollars on ebay. Could not find the listing.
2. Old beat Pro Line, white, 38 dollars, again ebay, could not find the listing. Nice flyer.
3. Used, Champion Rhyno, Circle stamp, 172g (#132098989673) US $41.00, Found the listing.

I saw these go in the last year on ebay:
1. Zipper, as high as 100. I one that got stupid high but it was the stamp that helped I believe.
2. Pearly, from 20 t0 40 depending on condition.
3. Old Pro 20-50 depending on condition.
4. Special Blend, numbers have been all over the place, there is one up now, 29.95 buy it now.
5. There is a used glass top up now, no bids, starting price at 20, buy it now 55. Great condition. History on these discs suggest not much more than 25 on ebay.
6. I recall that gold one that sold here but I did not follow the sale that closely.

Going through the garage, I stumbled across some new Champion Rocs from the 2008 USDGC and some older thrown/signed discs. Any thing to see here? Thanks!

Last edited:
Not to great with prices but after seeing some recent threads about spiders, I would think that beauty could bring you some decent money.:thmbup:

Guessing the blank pearly yellow one is a JK Valkyrie since Korver signed it? Depending on weight and condition, that could get some decent money also.

The unthrown '08s are 35-50ish. The San Marino's are GREAT throwers, though...if I still threw Rocs, those would be the ones I'd throw.

Going through the garage, I stumbled across some new Champion Rocs from the 2008 USDGC and some older thrown/signed discs. Any thing to see here? Thanks!

The double stamp 2001 Roc in the third row, third from the left should bring in a decent chunk, especially if it's new like you say.

That Day Glow Yellow Beast with Berry Shults on the disc is the one should bring in some money, however his name on Innova discs has gone down a bit since Berry pouted and went to Dynamic Discs. You would think like Ricky's name on Prodigy stuff that Berry's name on Innova stuff would have gone up.

Then who was I mixing him up with? Oh Dave Feldburg. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I should have known Dave was the one with the temper tantrum that went off to Dynamic Discs. :doh:

Other to leave Innova was Valery Jenkins for not getting a champion or Star disc with her name on it. Her reason for leaving was more justified then Feldburg's.

Latest posts