• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

1991 Innova Jaguar (2)

I have two 1991 Innova Jaguar discs. Both are 190gm. One is yellow with purple stamp. The other is light lime green/yellow with red stamp. They seem to be mint, never thrown. What are they worth? Anyone interested?

Attachments

• IMG_7487.jpg
    IMG_7487.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7488.jpg
    IMG_7488.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 6
I don't have it with me now, but I can maybe post a pic in the next day or so. It's red, mid-160s, about 7.5/10 with small bottom flightplate ink. It does *not* have the Climo silhouette, if that makes a difference.

But it says "twelve time world champion", not 12x? If so, you could maybe get 25.

These are sick discs btw, if you bag anything like a teebird give it a try and I don't think you'll be disappointed

Yep, it's a Twelve Time, not 12x. Thanks for the info! I bag Teebirds in this weight range, and I was sorta hoping it wouldn't be worth enough to make me feel like I oughta sell it. $20 is right on the edge. I'm leaning towards keeping it...

Yep, it's a Twelve Time, not 12x. Thanks for the info! I bag Teebirds in this weight range, and I was sorta hoping it wouldn't be worth enough to make me feel like I oughta sell it. $20 is right on the edge. I'm leaning towards keeping it...

Keep it, Molds that are only worth that much are meant for throwing, I mean average people (not sponsored pro) throw $20-$25 tour series discs all the time.

Funny enough, I just witnessed a mistaken ID of a disc as a pig because the 175 written in pen looked like the word pig.

P

Here is the front and back of the proto
ysKYuDd

UyKqsqh

Last edited:

Latest posts