• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

A lot. If max weight maybe $200... at least.

There are several listed on ebay over $250. Not sure if they are actually getting that price though...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...1313&_nkw=2016+nate+sexton+firedbird&_sacat=0

Yeah, they're all max weight (at least have 175 written on them, haven't ever scaled them)

I've periodically done ebay searches over the years when I think about it to get a feel, but since I'm not really a collector or anything (like I said, bought these in 2016 to backup my 2015 and just never threw them) figured I'd ask the thread with people more in the know about these things.

Price check

Got this beauty today from MVP
GSen9oI

https://imgur.com/a/GSen9oI

Well there are people asking that much. Currently there is a new one on eBay and the asking price is 150. No takers. There is one listed at 259 with 10 watchers. Those 10 guys all own 2016 discs and they are thinking about selling them......Not actually buying them.

Last one I sold went for 80 and it was new. Red stamp. Bought 7 from Innova, that was the last year they were 17.99. In 2017 they started charging 19.99.

Used, the seller might see 60 if everything lines up just right.

A lot. If max weight maybe $200... at least.

There are several listed on ebay over $250. Not sure if they are actually getting that price though...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...1313&_nkw=2016+nate+sexton+firedbird&_sacat=0

What would a new and unthrown 150g Discmania S-line PD with pat#s go for?

What would a new and unthrown 175g Discmania Freak stamp (stiffer plastic) P-Line PD go for?

Good question, I found 6 of them in the 160g range on the shelf at a shop and grabbed them all. Owner said he ordered them from DM and they showed up with patent numbers. I passed on several in the 150g range.

I love PD's, I consider these an investment for my old age.

What would a new and unthrown 175g Discmania Freak stamp (stiffer plastic) P-Line PD go for?

Good question, I found 6 of them in the 160g range on the shelf at a shop and grabbed them all. Owner said he ordered them from DM and they showed up with patent numbers. I passed on several in the 150g range.

I love PD's, I consider these an investment for my old age.

It occurred to me that Innova/DM might be scraping the dregs of their inventory in these tough times.
I'll list a few on feebay and see where they go...
Thanks for the info, it helps!

Well there are people asking that much. Currently there is a new one on eBay and the asking price is 150. No takers. There is one listed at 259 with 10 watchers. Those 10 guys all own 2016 discs and they are thinking about selling them......Not actually buying them.

Last one I sold went for 80 and it was new. Red stamp. Bought 7 from Innova, that was the last year they were 17.99. In 2017 they started charging 19.99.

Used, the seller might see 60 if everything lines up just right.

I got 80 or 90 for my new one last winter so I imagine that they're still in that ballpark.

I'm not really using these Innova discs much now. Does anyone know how much they're worth if I were to sell? I suspect the yellow Star Shark is worth the most since it's the PFN w/ patent number on the bottom and is near-max weight (179g), but I don't really know. Unfortunately the green Star TL was thrown offline by my girlfriend and must've gone into a lake by a foot or two... oh well.
Innova Discs.jpg
Innova Star TL.jpg

I'm not really using these Innova discs much now. Does anyone know how much they're worth if I were to sell? I suspect the yellow Star Shark is worth the most since it's the PFN w/ patent number on the bottom and is near-max weight (179g), but I don't really know. Unfortunately the green Star TL was thrown offline by my girlfriend and must've gone into a lake by a foot or two... oh well.
View attachment 72750
View attachment 72751

I should clarify that I'm not expecting these to be worth a ton of money, so if it's only 10 dollars, that's fine. Just trying to get a gauge.

Let us know how it flies. You obviously bought it, how could you not. 😉

I'm unloading a bunch of discs on Ebay and some of the bidding wars are nuts. The price I got for this Mamba is the biggest surprise thus far.

edbjIXz_d.jpg

I just checked, and Lucid Judges are out of stock at both DGC and Infinite. Same with that Mamba, Infinite and DGC are completely out of stock other than some Champ x-outs at Infinite. So if you want a Lucid Judge or Star Mamba *right now*, you have to go after a used one and want it more than anybody else. I've seen a lot of this happening on Ebay the last few months as molds go out of stock at the major disc retailers.

The other weird thing is that oddball molds like some of the Aerobie and Quest discs seem to be shooting up in price.

I just checked, and Lucid Judges are out of stock at both DGC and Infinite. Same with that Mamba, Infinite and DGC are completely out of stock other than some Champ x-outs at Infinite. So if you want a Lucid Judge or Star Mamba *right now*, you have to go after a used one and want it more than anybody else. I've seen a lot of this happening on Ebay the last few months as molds go out of stock at the major disc retailers.

The other weird thing is that oddball molds like some of the Aerobie and Quest discs seem to be shooting up in price.

No Lucid Judges in Dynamic's stock currently, Innova does have Mambas in both Star and Champion so those will probably reappear at retailers pretty soon.

fb7ed226bd9998794aade2120fd3edc8.jpg

Ok I might need some help in general on this one, it's a lightning b2 not marked #2 flyer. seems like old plastic to me . I do not believe that this is new in any way. No markings on the back from manufacturer/ lightning but does have 3 rings or ridges in the rim
Looked on eBay can't tell what is new or what is vintage .

Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk