• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

okey, thanks. Might need to sell the buzzz as i haven't thrown it for few years.
get freaky zone I figured, that's why i was confused finding those for sale with so high price. I have always liked the clear plastics, so most likely will switch it into bag in summer.

A local guy found this in the bottom of a lake. I understand it to be a Number 2 Professional Driver, manufactured by Innova for DGA. It is in pretty decent shape with no ink. Any idea of the worth? He is hoping it is worth something, and I don't have a clue.

Attachments

• IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 18
Lucid Metal Flake Emac Truth

Just wondering what this Emac Truth might be worth. Stamped 178g.

Attachments

• truth.jpg
    truth.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 22
Any ideas on this? Written in Sharpie TL, can't see any of the original pen marking underneath. Stamp is maybe CFR or TFR? Guess it's Champ plastic but it is REALLY gummy, almost like G Star. And it is really pearly. PFN Era pat number.

Attachments

• 20210124_215506.jpg
    20210124_215506.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210124_215528.jpg
    20210124_215528.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 27
Any ideas on this? Written in Sharpie TL, can't see any of the original pen marking underneath. Stamp is maybe CFR or TFR? Guess it's Champ plastic but it is REALLY gummy, almost like G Star. And it is really pearly. PFN Era pat number.

I think Jay McCarthy made that stamp for WNCDGC somewhere around 2003, which would line up with the pearly KC Pro Driver plastic that came out right after the CE era.

Not sure if the club has run that stamp since 2009 or so. Maybe someone who still lives in the mountains can confirm.

I think Jay McCarthy made that stamp for WNCDGC somewhere around 2003, which would line up with the pearly KC Pro Driver plastic that came out right after the CE era.

Not sure if the club has run that stamp since 2009 or so. Maybe someone who still lives in the mountains can confirm.

That would seem about right from the looks of it! Is this what's known as the KC Candy Pro or is that something all together different? I've only seen pics, never had one in my hands so don't know what it feels like. And that pearly-ness doesn't always come through in pictures lol!

And also, thanks a ton for this info! This community on here is amazing!

PFN 9/10 Champ Leopard

I am somewhat new to disc golf but have heard that some of these PFN discs are worth something and I was wondering what this 171g Barry Schultz 2 x Champ Leopard is worth. It is in amazing condition but seems to have been field tested with just a couple throws.

Attachments

• pfnleopard.jpg
    pfnleopard.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 31
I am somewhat new to disc golf but have heard that some of these PFN discs are worth something and I was wondering what this 171g Barry Schultz 2 x Champ Leopard is worth. It is in amazing condition but seems to have been field tested with just a couple throws.

Sweet disc. My guess would be in the $50-$70 range. A few on ebay for around that right now

A few new ones have sold recently on eBay for 40 bucks.
8JFqiqK.jpg

That would seem about right from the looks of it! Is this what's known as the KC Candy Pro or is that something all together different?

Yes, Probably KC candy pro. Great plastic. Innova 2005 catalog confirms TL was being run as a CFR disc that year.

Impact is now worth in new/un-thrown selling on E-Bay for $60 at the buy it now price, they only have the 177+ garbage that makes the mold fly slower like a putter for those who do not have the power but the Price is up there. Looks like the guy sold out of the rest of his stash.

All new

172 Test Run River
175 Watermelon Envy
168 1776 Inspire

177 First Run Roc3
175 Z Reaper first run
175 Sparkle Shark

Trying to get back into the game, been out for awhile but when I was in I bought a lot of discs (2010-2015) that need to be gone through

Any help on these would be appreciated

Reading the last few pages- are flx buzzz and 2x barry leopards with no flight numbers 40 bucks these days?

Attachments

• IMG_4728.jpg
    IMG_4728.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4729.jpg
    IMG_4729.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 15
All new

172 Test Run River
175 Watermelon Envy
168 1776 Inspire

177 First Run Roc3
175 Z Reaper first run
175 Sparkle Shark

Trying to get back into the game, been out for awhile but when I was in I bought a lot of discs (2010-2015) that need to be gone through

Reading the last few pages- are flx buzzz and 2x barry leopards with no flight numbers 40 bucks these days?

ESP flx buzzz can go for that or more depending on weight and condition

All new

172 Test Run River
175 Watermelon Envy
168 1776 Inspire

177 First Run Roc3
175 Z Reaper first run
175 Sparkle Shark

Watermelon Envy is going to bring some bucks! :popcorn:

A few more if you don't mind indulging me-

180 Big Star Atlas
180 Xmas Atlas (These things ever catch on?? lol)
Sparkle Xmas Leopard ( Will need to check weight)

174 Test Run Fuse
177+ Z Drone
175 Halloween Spider Crave

All New

Thanks for all the help

Attachments

• IMG_4730.jpg
    IMG_4730.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4731.jpg
    IMG_4731.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Jay just working through the stack trying to get back in to it. Ill throw em!

Few more with the above if anyone has thoughts

170 12x Kenny Eagle
168 11x Kenny Eagle
(I think these are eagle-l's based on memory, I know the stamp # matters but the discs look identical to me and some real nice plastic)
164 Black tesla version tesla

171 Dragon version Fireball
174 Players Cup 2012 Trak Vibram
175 Watermelon Crave

Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_4732.jpg
    IMG_4732.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4733.jpg
    IMG_4733.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 7