• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I have a pair of uninked 7-8/10 Metal Flake Sidewinders with tourney stamps from 2016. I have never seen another MF SW. Any idea if they're worth anything?

In that condition you can get a little more than stock value. $20+. I'm a sucker for earlier MF SW's from that era and have paid $20-$25 on facebook.

I was comp'd 9 first run predators from Discraft. I still have a few plus the packing slip dated 2 days after mold approved. What do first round go for? Does the paperwork make them more valuable?

Collector market on old discraft is weird. People go bonkers over the first run McBeth stuff from only a few years ago and don't pay up for older more rare stuff like your first run preds. Probably looking at $35-$40 a piece depending on how pretty they are. Paperwork won't add a ton of value, but is a neat little piece of history.

Always throw, but you can def make profit of any color glow firebird. Not as much as a sexton, but it'll be there.

If it's unthrown from 2016 you'd easily pull $30+ from the right buyer. Some of us (me) like to bag old tourney stamp color glow FBs as a cheap alternative to real deal Sextons.

167g white puddle top Special Edition Soft Rhyno 7ish/10

167g white puddle top Special Edition Soft Rhyno 7-7.5/10 condition.

Thoughts on the value here?

Attachments

• 20220617_053257.jpg
    20220617_053257.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I've got a stack of Discraft ESP Focuses. To my knowledge, they only did the ESP run for the 2009 Ace Race. I'm not a collector, I hoarded these because I thought they were going to be my everyday putter. That didn't happen. I'm just curious if these are worth anything to anybody or sought after at all. :) They're just collecting dust.

Any idea what a ~6/10 (i.e. looks pretty good but has developed some turn) first run Kaxe is worth nowadays? I've seen some first run Kastaplast going for crazy prices and while I was still bagging that Kaxe, I'm just too nervous about throwing it and having it disappear to keep it in the bag anymore.

salmon pink pfn jk 5x champ valk 8/10 but ugly ink makes it look like 6/10 167g scaled

yEzhgNf.jpeg

Westside Hatchet moonshine (USAMPC)

I was gifted this moonshine hatchet and I can't find them anywhere online. Just curious if it's worth anything before I go chunk it into some trees lol

Attachments

• 4C8A1714-074A-4B38-A472-FE5CB61ECBF4.jpg
    4C8A1714-074A-4B38-A472-FE5CB61ECBF4.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 27
Anyone have cost ideas on these discs in the attachment? Some are older and not really sure if they are just an ole $20 or what lol. Any help is appreciated. I have had a little insight given on the Ace Race disc. They are all pretty much 8/10 + and only the Truth and Pure have little ink on bottom.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 38
Anyone have cost ideas on these discs in the attachment? Some are older and not really sure if they are just an ole $20 or what lol. Any help is appreciated. I have had a little insight given on the Ace Race disc. They are all pretty much 8/10 + and only the Truth and Pure have little ink on bottom.

Cool color combo on the nova might make it a tad more valuable but I think it's popularity died when McBeth left. Other stuff is all pretty normal looking. Lot could fetch 30-40 maybe.

Going through my old stash. Here are a few of them. Hoping to get some help on disc worth. All brand new 9 or 10 / 10.

Attachments

• 20220822_014350.jpg
    20220822_014350.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220822_014342.jpg
    20220822_014342.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 36