• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really sure if this is the place. But why do people like DX circle stamped Gazelles? and how much are they worth? Are Elite X cyclones worth more then normal price?

not really sure if this is the place. But why do people like DX circle stamped Gazelles? and how much are they worth? Are Elite X cyclones worth more then normal price?

circle stamped gazelles aren't worth more then new DX plastic. the only ones worth a little more are the "field dressed gazelle" stamp and that's only with people who are collectors of the stamp.

Lol go ahead and throw it ap i have stacks of em. But im like you i havent thrown but one and its all i needed in my bag. Have actually played a tournament with nothing but an 11x and a putter

I had a buddy, who is working in Clearwater, stop out at the shop and picked me up 2 brand new 11x Rocs and a new 11x KC Pro Teebird for fiddy dolla.

Good to have lots of backups for my most 2 most thrown discs :)

Ive got a beautiful pearly monster but most days it stays home. Get to many people wanting it at the tournaments and offering grooves and other bs for it lol

pearly monsters are usually overlooked. i got this one for $5 shipped, dyed it.

IMG00341-20100815-2133.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts