• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok cool, thanks guys.

I would say 25-35 range for the CR.

Nice disc, why would you ever trade it?

belongs to a buddy, i told him it was a bit rare nowadays, he putts with it but its in great shape because he sucks at putting, misses the basket completely 8/10 times from 20 ft out. sad part is he's been discing for way longer than i have

Got this first run Pro Aviar P&A in a trade and I like it. Is it worth anything?

IMG00047.jpg

Thanks Frank. Yeah, the photo pretty much captures the condition. Scuffed, nicked, dinged...used. $5-7 is what I figured.

Anything special I should know about this run? I noticed that it doesn't look like the Pro plastic is used in this mold anymore, but that they're now making them in R-Pro.

I have a Pro Line Beast that I received back when I bought a used set of discs off craigslist. I also have a Pro Teebird-L from the same trade. I know both of them are OOP, but they might be worth something. I would post a picture, but friends lost my camera at Coachella. I'll try to post one soon.

i have a orange 11x ken climo pro gazelle and a 2003 barry shultz beast both in good condition no ink what do you think they are worth??

i have a orange 11x ken climo pro gazelle and a 2003 barry shultz beast both in good condition no ink what do you think they are worth??

they are both throwers, if someone lieks that perticular mould, you will get a 8.5/10 or better champ/star disc, but nothing more...

I'm gonna have to disagree slightly about the value of the 11x Gazelle. On discaroo.com I've been offered new Cryztal Buzzzes and other discs that are worth more than a stock Champ or Star disc. Of course that depends on the condition and weight (heavier is always better) of the Gazelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts