• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea of the value of those discs, I have bought a few like the phenix for $15 on ebay. But I just wanted to congratulate you on that awesome collection.

I know Pro D and DX plastic doesn't pull much, but I could have sworn I saw on of these on ebay one time go for a decent amount

Discraft - "The Hawk" - 177g
DSC_0166.jpg

What would a limited edition first run elite pro discraft XL get? (I know its discraft, and pretty much asll discraft is worthless, but...) condition is about 8.5/10 no ink

snapshot20100422.jpg

So I got some friends to finally make it out to the disc course with me this weekend. One of them had discs somewhere and after playing a couple rounds yesterday went digging and found the discs he had. He had said that it was probably 10-15 years or more ago that he bought these. I said you probably have a disc that may be worth something. He showed up today with a CE Leopard, and yes it said CE on it. Was yellow with red lettering. Overall great condition, but used and probably had 5 rounds on it. Any idea on the value? Next time I play I'll get a pic of it. These guys really had a great time and are glad to be picking up the sport again. They were huge into Ulimate Disc, but enjoy the pace of disc golf.

wrong. that would be "Pro"
"Pro Line" is completely different

I know for sure I can get $25, but I am hoping to get $30 shipped. Are my hopes too high?

"pro line" rhynos are just older pros and are a bit softer, they are not worth much more than normal pro rhynos. "pro line" discs that are worth more are the drivers/mids that are actually in candy CE plastic. I guess you could have a CE rhyno stamped with pro line but I have never seen any, just rhynos made out of normal pro plastic that say "pro line".

Here is the pricing on "pro line" rhynos:

http://fairwayflyerz.com/thebasket/index.php?manufacturers_id=1&sort=3d&page=16&language=en

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts