• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"pro line" rhynos are just older pros and are a bit softer, they are not worth much more than normal pro rhynos. "pro line" discs that are worth more are the drivers/mids that are actually in candy CE plastic. I guess you could have a CE rhyno stamped with pro line but I have never seen any, just rhynos made out of normal pro plastic that say "pro line".

Here is the pricing on "pro line" rhynos:

http://fairwayflyerz.com/thebasket/index.php?manufacturers_id=1&sort=3d&page=16&language=en

obviously that is not accurate b/c there are none in stock:thmbup:

I have had numerous offers on dgr for $25 so I'll probably go with that.

I would sell the crap out of a pro line rhyno for $25 b/c there is no way I would pay that much for it.

Anyone know about what a brand new 191g Condor is worth?

I was under the impression it was out of production. It's not listed on the Innova order form I have from mid 2009 and I sure can't find it at most online disc golf stores like:
gottagogottathrow.com
marshallstreetdiscgolf.com
discgolfstore.com
clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com
discgolfcenter.com

I found it on everythingdiscgolf.com where they claims it is out of production and they want $14.99 for Condors, but they only have it at 150g.

I also noticed there isn't a direct link to the Condor on Innova's website anymore so that led me to believe it was OOP.

I thought they were at least worth the value of a stock Champ or Star disc in trade, but if you're able to buy them for $6 I guess they aren't very valuable after all.

They are really fun to throw though. You could always just huck it around or trade it to me. I love me some condors.

I also noticed there isn't a direct link to the Condor on Innova's website anymore so that led me to believe it was OOP.
There have been some instances of discs that Innova made that they never marketed. The Ram was like that. I sold discs the whole time the Ram was in production and I never once saw Innova ever mention that disc in their promotional material.

The Condor is popular with a really small (getting smaller by the day) group of hard-core old-time Frisbee dudes that use them mostly for thumb rollers. A lot of those guys are well connected and/or Innova investors, so they have the pull to get a run of Condors done when the stash gets low. It's not a regular production item and often is out of stock, but they still get made from time to time. There was a run of heavy ones last summer, so right now you can find them fairly easily. If you time it right and have some after they have not been run in a long time, you can get a few more bucks for one when the thumb roller folks get desperate.

The Condor is popular with a really small (getting smaller by the day) group of hard-core old-time Frisbee dudes that use them mostly for thumb rollers. A lot of those guys are well connected and/or Innova investors...

That's how I found out about the Condor. Dave Greenwell lives here in Louisville and throws them all the time and has got lots of people in the area turned on to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts