• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00869.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

you had a need to beat me at something didn't you matty:D
1298485931679.jpg

this might actually be a triple ring, it's not in the molding, but it looks like another concentric ring outside this one.

i think the pink is a triple ring.....

the huge writing is a early san marino.....the last pic of the first set is a early rancho.....the ones with the "R" are newer ranchos....i was told that started in 2001.....the blue is an ontario and thats how all that i have are written.....

th_rarebuzzz.jpg

I received this on the last day of league the guy who gave it to me said it was priceless. Does anyone know if it is? The stamp says 10 KLF official event disc 2006.

Attachments

• rare buzzz.jpg
    rare buzzz.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 31
i think the pink is a triple ring.....

the huge writing is a early san marino.....the last pic of the first set is a early rancho.....the ones with the "R" are newer ranchos....i was told that started in 2001.....the blue is an ontario and thats how all that i have are written.....

yeah, i see the triple ring on the pink one...
matty, you care... :D

I know that this isn't too valuable because of the condition, but I was curious if someone could tell me about how old it is?

Attachments

• dx teebird bar stamp.jpg
    dx teebird bar stamp.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 52
I know that this isn't too valuable because of the condition, but I was curious if someone could tell me about how old it is?

Looks older than the stamp I have on my "Ultra Long Range Driver" Eagle from about 2002. There are better minds than me out there, but that should narrow down about 10 years for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.