• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
th_rarebuzzz.jpg

I received this on the last day of league the guy who gave it to me said it was priceless. Does anyone know if it is? The stamp says 10 KLF official event disc 2006.

Amazing disc and imo worth around 30-40 depending on buyer...good luck anyone trying to find any of these, only the 2nd I've ever seen.
To me, these discs have more value considering their rarity and artistic quality.

IMG_20110223_171053.jpg

IMG_20110223_171102.jpg

177g 9/10, 2003 tourney stamped pearly champ shark
questions, is this just transitional, or is this CE Blended (being from 2003) and whats it worth?

Teebird. Resizing pic.

170g. Middle of the disc is very flexible. 7.5-8/10.

yoNvX.jpg

Last edited:
I know that this isn't too valuable because of the condition, but I was curious if someone could tell me about how old it is?
Those are from late '99-'00. We had TeeBirds, Leopards and Banshees stamped like that that we got in the shop in the months before I left for another job in May of 2000.

cam tood challengers

SO before I buy these I want to see what there worth, In the picture is 3 cam todd challengers. The two on the left are used and the one on the right is new. What is an estimated value of these discs. I have no idea and would love some help. thanks

Attachments

• IMG00205.jpg
    IMG00205.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 33
I have never seen a Cam Todd challenger without the Discraft bar stamp on them. The bar stamped ones were selling for $30 on eBay brand new over the summer. I would assume that these are a little harder to come by. my best guess is that the used ones are worth $25-35 and the new one I would price at $50.

I've seen Cam Todd Challengers on feebay recently for $50. Stamped and signed, I believe.

Edit: OK, in the same ballpark as jmitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts