• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the "Speed 12" misstamp star wraiths worth more than a regular star wraith? I have one that is new, flat, and 175g that I might be willing to sell.

Any idea what this is worth...some ink...maybe 7.5-8/10. 177g

photo.jpg

I just made a thread for this. I searched for Buzzz GT. Sorry guys. What do new Buzzz GT's go for? New, but a small depression in the middle.

Is $20 too much for a 9.5/10 First Run barstamp dx polecat? 171g. I'm thinking about buying one and would like an idea of if I'm paying too much. Also would be nice to get a confirmation on whether or not this disc actually exists, it's on ebay with only one pic.

Is $20 too much for a 9.5/10 First Run barstamp dx polecat? 171g. I'm thinking about buying one and would like an idea of if I'm paying too much. Also would be nice to get a confirmation on whether or not this disc actually exists, it's on ebay with only one pic.

I've bought from the seller of that Polecat a few times. His prices are always very fair by eBay standards. $20 isn't a steal for that disc, but its not a bad price.

Would a brand new 1.17 LS Polaris in base plastic be worth anything? Just wondering, because I'm sure my 6/10 with ink and a dye job isn't :(

bar stamp
like this one, but its a white stamp
!Bnc(LLw!2k~$(KGrHqMOKi0EtlWJ3Tg8BLjd4i6v(Q~~_35.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts