• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, I might have over traded for it a bit then, but maybe $5 or so, it works out though, if it was worth much more i would be tempted to sell it.

thanks for the speedy response!

Is this the rare version of the Pro Rhynos? Or does the fact that it's "Pro Line" instead of "Pro" make it less rare?

IMG_0452.jpg

Makes it older and more valuable. It appears to be in great shape It is worth 30 minimum, but depending on condition it could go up quite a bit.

Last edited:
I may have over quoted if it is only a 169. I always assume every cool Rhyno is 173 or higher :)

" Pro Line " was the interim term for C.E. plastic, before it transitioned to Champion plastic. C.E. was introduced around 2000-2001, Proline was 2001-2002, and Champion became available in 2003-2004.
Pro line discs look like Champion plastic, and come in both candy and pearly mixes.

"Pro" plastic is a slighly more durable blend of Dx plastic, it's always opaque, never clear.
There are many pro plastic colors, but I always picture that natural off white color when I think of pro plastic discs, I think it is the most common.

Pro plastic was introduced as a step up from Dx, it was designed to be easier for intermediate players to throw than Champion or Star plastic, and is usually less stable in any particular model than the more premium blends are.

Usually, if a player wants to try a new high speed driver, like a Boss, or a Destroyer, its recommended that they try a Pro version first, because these will be the easiest to throw.
There are exceptions, like Pro Beasts, which are all the old X wing, not the L wing, and they are Orc stable, not new Beast stable.

Last edited:
Just picked this up. It's a 174g JLS and I believe it is ce plastic (not sure tho). It's brand new and the only thing that I see wrong with it is a few specs of different color plastic in it. Any idea of the history or value of this thing is appreciated.

Attachments

• 101_1071.jpg
    101_1071.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 19
anyone know anything about this disc?
I'm assuming its not worth much, especially in the stamp's condition. But I'd like to know what it is exactly. Its a Roc, and 180g, I know that much, but I don't throw Rocs and I have no idea what the plastic is. Its firm, yet tacky. feels really nice actually.

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

That is just a bowling green DX Roc - However, it is an "early" re-mold on the Ontario Roc. Not really worth anything except a bunch of turnover birdies.

Last edited:
Ice clear 2008 USDGC Champion Boss (gold 2008 USDGC United States Championships double stamp) 175g - 9.5/10 very minor wear along rim from a few throws.

pre barry gummy lightweight (feels 150 class, but mark wore off) beast that I suspect may be pearly 9/10 light ink on back

older buzzz. 175 10/10. not sure if these are worth more or not.

Attachments

• buzzz.jpg
    buzzz.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 20
what should i be expecting to pay for a 8.5/10 174g orange opaque CE teebird with no ink and perfect stamp that has a small dimple in the rim? (tried to be as specific as i could without a pic haha)

Last edited:
Just picked this up. It's a 174g JLS and I believe it is ce plastic (not sure tho). It's brand new and the only thing that I see wrong with it is a few specs of different color plastic in it. Any idea of the history or value of this thing is appreciated.

just scaled weighed it..177.8..any ideas?

Just saw a new 10X Roc go for $150 on eBay. Got to admit that I got greedy and put one up and it's getting up in price. Is that what they're worth nowadays, and will the price keep rising? Seems that they've reached 8X prices. Will they exceed 8X?

what should i be expecting to pay for a 8.5/10 174g orange opaque CE teebird with no ink and perfect stamp that has a small dimple in the rim? (tried to be as specific as i could without a pic haha)

If you are looking to buy that exact disc, it may take a lot of searching and you will pay more. $30 is fair if you accept a later run Teebird - L.
"Third Run CE Barstamp Teebird-t mold 176 7/10 due to ink" is selling now at $45. The closest I found to the exact one you are looking for sold for $130
Gone to Feebay

Status
Not open for further replies.