• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys -- a couple weeks ago, I picked up a new Millennium Orion LS in quantam plastic. I really didn't like the disc, so I was going to sell it when I noticed it has a 1st run stamp. Would it be worth it to hold on to this guy or is it not worth it?

Thanks,
Garret

Hey, guys -- a couple weeks ago, I picked up a new Millennium Orion LS in quantam plastic. I really didn't like the disc, so I was going to sell it when I noticed it has a 1st run stamp. Would it be worth it to hold on to this guy or is it not worth it?

Thanks,
Garret

Only Millenium disc I've seen that was worth anything significant was a CE QMS. I have a CE QMega now, and I've had a pair of Polaris LSs from the 90s. One was likely a CE blend after doing some research. No one bit in the marketplace, so I turned them in to the used bin and got some store cash for them. Maybe the quantum and stamp mean more money later on.

11x CAL teebird 8/10 ink on bottom of wing

5920054866_3d84b4e4d5.jpg

trying to trade/sell - send a PM if you're interested. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts