• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is it then, feels and looks like CE plastic. its not champ, its not pro, its not DX and its not star. what might it be all mighty booter?

ok how much for prototype plastic aviar?

Pro Firebird
Silver reflective stamp
168g
7.5/10 some light nicks
ink

CIMG7670.jpg

Any1?

FR Buzzz 176 9/10 small ink on rim (r.l)
FRBuzzz.png

Trying to see if I got a good deal on it, I'm pretty sure I did, but don't know price
differences between 1R and 2FR, looking forward to trying them both out soon.

Don't think they'd be worth more than what you can currently get them for $11-12 bucks. I've seem them at my local store as well as other stores and never seemed like an in demand disc. Hopefully that helps some, maybe someone else will have a better idea.

I have a feeling that might be the case. I think it's the Candy plastic Pro's that are worth the $$. But this is an older one so who knows?

Ce aviars are either yellow or gold.

How old is it? Year? Markings on back?

ah i see.

i dont know know the year but here are the markings. the weight is written inside 2 rings big, says san marino
0708111531a.jpg

0708111531.jpg

its a BB aviar mold i believe
0708111531b.jpg

ill try to find out the year from the guy who gave it to me. he ordered them so he should remember

sorry for the big poop pics. camera phone ya know

Candy pro def. worth $ , these are just an older stamp, I havent noticed to much difference, holding both right now I type to check...

idk maybe it is but it just doesnt feel like any kind of dx old or new that ive felt. and its just a regular hotstamp im pretty sure, doesnt look like the other chings ive had.

i need to speak to an expert! whos the expert around here! booter? threeputt? advapryu or however its spelled? help! sorry its in the wrong thread now. asked in the other one and not as many people look in there. got about as far as the possible dx but i dont think its right, could be but i just find it hard to believe.

wish i could provide a tactile sample for you guys to see and feel

Wuddaya' think this Proto VP is worth?
VP.jpg

How 'bout this clear Buzzz SS with bottom ghost stamp?
Buzzz SS.jpg

And this First Run Star Shark?
Shark.jpg

idk maybe it is but it just doesnt feel like any kind of dx old or new that ive felt. and its just a regular hotstamp im pretty sure, doesnt look like the other chings ive had.

i need to speak to an expert! whos the expert around here! booter? threeputt? advapryu or however its spelled? help! sorry its in the wrong thread now. asked in the other one and not as many people look in there. got about as far as the possible dx but i dont think its right, could be but i just find it hard to believe.

wish i could provide a tactile sample for you guys to see and feel

Well its definitely not ce. There werent any bb ce aviars.only sb.

It looks like se/kc pro plastic. is it fairly tacky/sticky?

yea its pretty tacky but not hard like the new kc pro. its really similar to the 10x kc pro tb i had, feela and looks alot like it now that you mention it

Sounds like the older pro batch like the first run pro aviars, super grippy, tacky, and leaves fingerprints, but still flexible

well its not really flexible either. the plastic just isnt hard and slick like new kc pro. it doesnt bend like pro or jk its rigid but tacky. im thinkin the old 9 or 10x kc pro plastic is more what it feels like. i sent the guy i got it from a message on facebook and an email so when i get more info from him ill post it.

thanks everyone who has chimed in. thanks booter

I found an older looking Innova Champion XD today. White with circle stamp its been used but still in amazing shape. Id do a 7/10 to be conservative. My friends gonna put pics up later or 2morrow. Can someone PM me on what they would think this might be worth?

what is the value on this? its an old pro D challanger, holographic stamp. the 2 black marks on the bottom can be removed. it has an incave instead of dome. it is probably 5/10 condition
IMG_20110710_224959.jpg

IMG_20110710_225025.jpg

IMG_20110710_225126.jpg

well its not really flexible either. the plastic just isnt hard and slick like new kc pro. it doesnt bend like pro or jk its rigid but tacky. im thinkin the old 9 or 10x kc pro plastic is more what it feels like. i sent the guy i got it from a message on facebook and an email so when i get more info from him ill post it.

thanks everyone who has chimed in. thanks booter

guy said its just really old star plastic so it different blend than todays stuff. worth anything as old star plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.