• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna' chime in on what these discs might be worth?

Proto VP
VP.jpg

Clear Buzzz SS with bottom ghost stamp
Buzzz SS.jpg

First Run Star Shark
Shark.jpg

Last edited:
This is the disc from last night.
7/10 Old XD. White (lil dirty)
Post back or PM me with price estimates please.

Attachments

• DSCF3136.jpg
    DSCF3136.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF3137.jpg
    DSCF3137.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF3139.jpg
    DSCF3139.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
Ok, so I know a pic is worth a thousand words, but this is what I can tell you New 2005 Champion (CE?) Roc from the Japan National Championships, signed by Avery,Val and Nate. Anyone got a value on it?
champroc.jpg

Autographs do not raise the value here, but people eat it up on ebay.

I am really bad with rocs. But any disc with those 3 signatures will fetch $20 on ebay, even if it was an Epic :)

There is one with the same 3 autographs for sale on ebay for $70, however it is not sold, so it is not quite worth $70 :)

But keep in mind those are 3 easy signatures to get. I could hop on facebook now and ask Val to get them on a disc and I'm sure she would :D.

What is the weight of the Roc?

Yeah being a Japan tourney I thought it might be a 150. Your best bet with that is going to try and sell it to someone that has kids. There isn't much to it in the collector realm. That said maybe 15-20? More if some1 is looking for signatures.

Also who knows it could be a rare color or something and be worth something. But that's how I would price it.

well crap! well i traded a disc that i payed $30 for so I probably broke even

If you trade it here yes, on ebay you will find someone who either does not know that weight is important and see the other for $70 or just does not pay attention to the weight. I think you would get over $30 on ebay.

How much do you guys think this is for? No one told me how much it would be...only 1 guy asked if i wanted to trade...:confused::confused::confused:

not that much in that shape...

its a bullet XD...i have this one for sale its new 174g....$28....had a bunch of offers for $25....

DSC00599.jpg

Hey guys just wondering if San Morino rocs were worth anything as I've just aquired one. It's stamped Canadian/amercan dsc golf series. Probably same as any other roc but I've never had any with a San Morino tooling before and the plastic feels much different than typical dx plastic.
Thanks guys!

not really, post a picture, there may be something special about it that you do not know, but it is probably $12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts