• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as for the weight, i cant read it, it looks like it says somethin in the 150 range and that would make sense with it being a japan disc type deal

I have a digital food scale that's pretty dang accurate ... swing by the house one day and we'll weigh it so you know for sure.

price check on a blue 175ish PeARLY 11x kc pro TB 8/10 light ink on back around weight circle. black stamp

also whats a pink very pearly Augusta wraith 175 7/10 no stamp light ink worth?

thanks guys sorry no pics phone is a pos

Last edited:
Not sure it this has been posted before but was wondering if this is worth anything

IMAG0463.jpg

Burell

price check on a blue 175ish PeARLY 11x kc pro TB 8/10 light ink on back around weight circle. black stamp

also whats a pink very pearly Augusta wraith 175 7/10 no stamp light ink worth?

thanks guys sorry no pics phone is a pos

$30-$40 on the KC Teebird

any idea on the omegas from page 796?
PM booter, he knows.

That Maceman stamp was controversial when it showed up. A lot of people complained that it played up the "slacker" stereotype. It's pretty funny what ruffles peoples feathers.

Hard 4 chains magnet. 5/10 was bent in half when I found it, I've bent it back to flat. I know there are peeps who love the 4 chains and love beat to crap putters. does this have any value?

How much these going for? Sorry about the sideways pix, stupid phone :p

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 23
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 20
Got these three discs in a lot on ebay, and don't know much about old plastic and how much it's worth, etc.

The Eagle is 175 10X KC Pro with ink
The Gazelle is 178 10X KC Pro with ink
The one without the stamp is a 171 beast with no ink. I guess the stamp was removed but you can still make out what it says. Champion Beast. Barry Schultz 2003 PDGA World Champion.

Thanks for the help guys!

Attachments

• IMG_4272.jpg
    IMG_4272.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 19
Was going through a buddies discs and found a proto star stamped Aviar. Black colored.

Probably a 6/10 but still really sweet. Anyone know what this would be worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts