• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the second pic. all the ink on the back. none on the face. i havent tried to take it off bc i dont want to damage the disc.

2011-08-10_160339.jpg

With that much old ink, I don't know how much you'd actually be able to get off. Chances are good it's tatoo'd for good. I have a 167 GUMMY pre-Barry Leopard that somebody wrote *TRACY* on. I'd love to sell it, but I don't know who would want it for anything other than a thrower.

its a thrower don't sell it its not worth anything. The stamp is in bad shape too. It is an awesome thrower. I bet it is nice and beat. That ink hurts it bad

Here's the pricing methodology that I use (this is the price shipped, BTW):

( Price on DGC * 0.8 ) - $1 for every notch lower on the Sleepy Scale

So in your case:

( $13 * 0.8 ) - $3 (I'm guessing it's a 7/10) = $7-8

Last edited:
I would only give you $10 for the leo.

Shark might get $12 to the right person but its to light and beat. I would only pay $8 shipped.

I don't want eather of them though.

Guess i found my own answer. its made by DG Aotearoa but I cannot find any of these for sale anywhere. guess I will see how it flies.

I have one more I recently aquired. it was listed as misc disc but i know its a magnet. feels so good in the hands. just a little dirty. a little bit of ink. whatcha think? any history to the stamp? and the stamp is gorgeous. really shimmers.

2011-08-10_161609.jpg

So the first is an old DX Valk, but I don't know much about the runs of DX or the differences. It has ink on the back. 7/10 condition

The next is an 11x KC Pro Eagle-X, no ink, a small nick on the rim. I know Eagles don't go for as much as Teebirds or Gazelles, but I don't know how much for sure.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCN1104.jpg
    DSCN1104.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN1105.jpg
    DSCN1105.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.