• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Valkyrie isn't worth too much maybe $8 if that. Once the old DX stuff gets below 9/10 there is a huge price drop since most people get them to collect and not throw.

Not sure about the Eagle. I'm never sure how to price the 11x KC Pro vs the regular 11x stuff.

I bought these two discs and I'm not sure exactly how much they are worth, or what the second one is.
The disc on the bottom is a 175 first run archon, the second is either an archon or a vulcan. The writing on the back is gone so I'm not sure. It has a vulcan flight plate, but looks similar to the archon.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 23
I bought these two discs and I'm not sure exactly how much they are worth, or what the second one is.
The disc on the bottom is a 175 first run archon, the second is either an archon or a vulcan. The writing on the back is gone so I'm not sure. It has a vulcan flight plate, but looks similar to the archon.

whats the sleepy rating if its brand new maybe 15-20 range at the moment there is no gain in that disc being first run yet there both way to new of productions

You have one that you know is an archon and one that you think might be. Let's use our problem solving skills here.

Ehh, I paid 5 a piece for them. They score 7s on the sleepy scale. Not brand new, but minimal wear.

first run pro teebird?

how much is a first run pro teebird worth? 169g

Attachments

• 5813158685_57fa91715c_b.jpg
    5813158685_57fa91715c_b.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 21
Innova Aero 7/10
Innova Ace 7/10

Aero feels like max weight.
Ace feels 170ish

Attachments

• aero.jpg
    aero.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 6
  • ace.jpg
    ace.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 14
how much is a first run pro teebird worth? 169g

Assuming new/unthrown, they usually go for $13-15, but given the black colour, closer to $18-20.

EDIT: That's at max weight. Take another $1 off for the < max weight.

Innova Aero 7/10
Innova Ace 7/10

Aero feels like max weight.
Ace feels 170ish

Does the Aero have the patent number or is it a patent pending? Either way, I don't know if more than $20-25 is possible because the 7/10 condition punishes the price.

Assuming new/unthrown, they usually go for $13-15, but given the black colour, closer to $18-20.

EDIT: That's at max weight. Take another $1 off for the < max weight.

Does the Aero have the patent number or is it a patent pending? Either way, I don't know if more than $20-25 is possible because the 7/10 condition punishes the price.

Aero has patent number. What is the ace worth?

OK, I know I'm breaking like 7 rules on this, but I just had a question about the Proto Champ Grape Apes, It's 10/10 and it's 175g. I was wondering about the stamps on the top. Mine is gold, but I have seen them black (I think anyways) Does the color of the Proto Stamp change the value at all?

If need be, I will post pix. Just didn't think that it'd be a big deal w/o since most people know what i'm talking about about.

Cool! I got it for cheap. I just wanted to know. My first run stock stamp that I throw is black and is pretty sexy, and when i got my proto one in, it had a gold star and i don't think i'd ever seen one. Looks great though, just stacked up with the other Protos (Saving them). But I knew you guys wouldn't be TOOOOO pissed w/o a pic since you guys know exactly what i'm talking about. plus i try to help from time to time if i can. Thanks again apdrvya!!

A buddy cleaning out some old boxes found this inside. Buzzz-GT Condition is 8/10 unknown weight
35ff4403-25c8-41bb-ab64-5f3903a7a3ff.jpg

How about these? Reds and pink are max weight and yellow is 173 all 10/10 destroyers
IMAG0406.jpg
[/IMG]

I tried to pick up a football-stamped Destroyer last year and I think it was around $45-50. I believe that the protobars are going for $35-40. Not sure about the old-school protostar. Nice set of discs though!

Hit me up if you're interested in selling any of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.