• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
comet

I have a Z COMET with the old stamp(same as the x stamp I think). It's a 174 yellow with silverish reflective stamp.7.5-8/10. I haven't seen any of these sell so I have no gauge on what they're worth. Any insight would help, thanks.

Last edited:
SS wizard no tool

Got a SS no tooling Wizard, any ideas on pricing this guy?

170 7/10 this thing is softer than all my SSS

08240126.jpg

08240126a.jpg

08240127.jpg

^^^ thanks brotha thats pretty much what i was thinking..hoping for couple more but i didnt do bad on it then

Also, what are New 174 - 176g Pearly Champ Sharks going for right now? I've not seen recently, but I know they were fluctuating a good bit a couple of months back.

pchitti it is very rare to see any of the Wizards go for more than $20. I would say in that condition maybe $15 but that is a bit high. I would only pay $12 max for that.

Blue Elite X sparkle Buzzz. 176g. 7.5/-8/10. Minor ink on inside rim, stamp is a bit worn, but still shows "Super straight Modified Wasp"

Someone tried to sell a Hammer for $30 on ebay and it never sold, so clearly under $30.

Last edited:
IIRC, $20, $30-35, and $25-30

Edit: Black is worth much more any other color.

'rube - was the disc on ebay new?

I sould say that the scorpion and hammer are around 20, but the griffin might bring 25-30...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts