• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a post-barry! he hasn't won for a while so they replaced his sig with the flight numbers so that they wouldnt have to pay him for each one that gets sold.

thats what i thought. like what they did with jk.

About how much do these usually go for? A 10x KC pro Cheetah, 8/10, ???g (feels light). the stamp is in perfect condition.
picture.php

Anyone know what kind of roc this is and what it's worth?

Attachments

• IMG_20110822_122722.jpg
    IMG_20110822_122722.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 23
doubt this is worth anything... idk, just wondering. new but no ink on back so i don't know what kind of disc, feels like a wraith or something. max weight i'm guessing.

Attachments

• P8250030.jpg
    P8250030.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 28
Anyone know what kind of roc this is and what it's worth?

dx rancho most likely although i think there were some bottom stamp ontarios to begin with... what does it say on the bottom?

if rancho- same as any dx disc.
if ontario- a bit more depending on condition.

Aye anything with the Flight numbers on it is the most recent run. It actually decreases the price for most people mainly because they are ugly...

Price is same as standard store price minus how used it is.

Well good for me, I kinda like the numbers.

3 discs, what are they worth new? Give me a price range depending on weight. thanks

uv photon soft challenger

old elite Z wasp (maybe an image in the middle)

bar stamp roc early 2000's DX

thanks for the help

Attachments

• 208020STD_DX_roc_1_thumb.jpg
    208020STD_DX_roc_1_thumb.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
  • challenger.png
    challenger.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 7
  • wasp.png
    wasp.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 14
The Wasp has the new(er) Discraft logo, so it's flatness may be suspect. If it's flat, then up to $20. If it's not flat, standard Z pricing.

omega supersoft 1.21

6/10 just trying to see if this thing is worth anything

Attachments

• disc golf 018.jpg
    disc golf 018.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 8
  • disc golf 006.jpg
    disc golf 006.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 6
3 discs, what are they worth new? Give me a price range depending on weight. thanks

thanks for the help

depending on weight the roc should be $20ish.. i ask bout one of these the other day.. new max weight and ap said atleast $20

thanks for the help

I recently saw a brand new yellow bar stamp Roc sell for $12 with shipping on eBay a couple days ago.. I should have bid on that sucker! But they usually sell for a bit more.. maybe $18-20.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/220834575621?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

^^^ that was me :p .. and im very glad you didnt bid.. i was away from computer and one more bid would have topped my max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts