• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when disczilla.com came into existence and if they are still active enough to have gotten tourney stamped discs when the 2nd FR buzzzes were released? Their website looks crappy as hell and I don't want to navigate it.

Creation Date: 28-jan-1999

Updated Date: 17-jun-2008

$5

Does anyone know when disczilla.com came into existence and if they are still active enough to have gotten tourney stamped discs when the 2nd FR buzzzes were released? Their website looks crappy as hell and I don't want to navigate it.

From what i saw from trying to navigate their site, most of the dates i see listed are no later than 2002.

Nevermind...i went into their "store" and they have more up to date discs.

Last edited:
I sent the guy from disczilla.com an email asking him about the disc. He didn't think any vendor logos were used on the first run buzzzes.

So this is a flat 2nd-1st Run Buzzz probably.

He also said he has 10 dyed 1st run buzzzes for $20 each.

175g "Distance Driver" 11x TeeBird with rainbow stamp. The lettering on the back is the older styl with the | not I...thrown a few times

IMG00300-20100811-0930.jpg

I found this guy in the water yesterday.. Proto Reaper, any ideas?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 29
Gonna be an entertaining day...:popcorn:

I'd say that 11X Teebird is in the $20-$25 range. It looks in very good shape...

i should be taking her to the test field, but if it flies like my other 11x's it'll make the cut. this is the first | not I one i've had though

Status
Not open for further replies.