• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about worth, I just want a story...

Uncle Three Putt, tell me about Cheetah IIs....

Pleeeeaaaaassseeeee.....

it was cheetah II- wasn't around for long- perhaps only one run. i have no idea how the configuration differed from the cheetah. iirc it was supposed to be less understable.
Are you talking about this?
005-1.jpg

I've heard them called SE Cheetahs and Cheetah IIs. This one I bought from a guy probably 11 or 12 years ago, and I thought they were supposed to be more overstable but it didn't work. I know the ones I threw were less stable than the 8X KC Cheetahs I threw but pretty similar to the DX Cheetahs of the time. The plastic beat up really quick. I'm pretty sure it was a one-run disc, and I'm not sure it was a full run.

Really, I still have one but I don't know a Hell of a lot about it. It came out about the same time as the SE discs, and those were always weird runs that were hard to get information about. Innova never really released any info about them, so you mostly found out about them from those official keepers of disc golf history. You know, those guys loitering in public parks drinking Busch beer we talked about before. Some of that info might be suspect.

Yeah thats the one. Seems the SE still had the CH designation while the II has II written on the back.

They both look so much like gazelles it is hard to tell them apart if they didn't have the name written on them.

Yeah thats the one. Seems the SE still had the CH designation while the II has II written on the back.

They both look so much like gazelles it is hard to tell them apart if they didn't have the name written on them.
All mine says is "172." :\

So does anyone know anything about the value of the Barry Schultz disc on page 101?

$20 sounds about right. I bought one with the Dave Feldburg Team Star stamp a while ago for that. If you are interested in selling/trading it I would like it since I am trying to collect all the team star stamped discs.

$20 sounds about right. I bought one with the Dave Feldburg Team Star stamp a while ago for that. If you are interested in selling/trading it I would like it since I am trying to collect all the team star stamped discs.

I have no interest in getting rid of it. Barry's a local hero and I have several discs signed by him.

Mine:
dsc00140uj.jpg

dsc00139wn.jpg

DG Sweden says the SE has CH as ID...I have no doubt this is SE plastic though, it seems to fit the description.

Everyone posting their SE Cheetahs so i thought id post mine ..
Picture160.jpg

Picture159.jpg

its funny cause even thow mine dosnt have a roman II on it ... if u compair the 175 written on his disc and on mine .. they look as iff written by the same person..
NOtice the top of the 7 and top of the 5....

So I have an Innova Piranha (173g) and probably a 7.5/10. I've searched everywhere (and posted on here earlier) and cannot figure out its worth. Any suggestions would be awesome. A picture is attached below.

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
How much for a New Cam Todd Challenger? How much for a lightly used orange one?

If the new CT Challenger is 1st run i would say 30ish. There are a lot of people around here looking for the 2nd run CT Challengers and would pay around 30 for them.

Lightly used would probably be 25

So I have an Innova Piranha (173g) and probably a 7.5/10. I've searched everywhere (and posted on here earlier) and cannot figure out its worth. Any suggestions would be awesome. A picture is attached below.

If it's used it's a giveaway or trade disc. I have a stack of unused ones that I typically sell for $20 each. I sold my star for $125. I hated giving it up but money talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts