• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the :thmbup: on the avatar. Swear to god I wasn't trying to steal your thunda.

"the guy" had A LOT of discs. mostly champs, stars, pros. Innova, DGA, Discraft. He had a black star wraith that he wanted twenty for, needless to say, condition was not at a premium. Claims to have some CE at home and a bunch of KC Rocs. Told him to bring them some time.
Need to get to look through his bag again sometime soon.

The Piranha had a great stamp.
100.jpg

I've got a few Millenium LS's with double & triple Piranha stamps.

How about some old CE's, such as Eagles, Teebirds, Valks, Firebirds? For the most part they're all in pretty much good-excellent condition.

the tbirds and firebirds i think would be worth the most i dont know how much

Buddy of mine wants to find out what these are worth.
002.jpg

Probably from 2000-2002. No weight or markings whatsoever on this disc. Has a bead. Def a stable midrange. He told me the name of it but I forgot. It's not on the Marshall Street Flight Guide. It's gummy and Champion. Just a few abrasive scratches on the front.

This next one says "Special Edition Valkyrie" in the INNOVA stamp. Wouldn't have any idea on the weight and it's inked up. Minor abrasions around the rim but really in pretty good shape otherwise.

003.jpg

The last one speaks for itself. Mabey a 172? Must be a DX cause the edge is pretty goughed up.
004.jpg

Sorry for the long post .
I wanna find out what these are approx. worth and what they might go for on E-bay or here.
I think I might try to buy at least one of these discs.

How about these, an 11x KC Pro Teebird 174g, very lightly used, and an 9x KC Pro Roc 179g lightly used? Looking for an answer other than "What you paid for them."

Attachments

• teebird.jpg
    teebird.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 31
  • roc.jpg
    roc.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 24
Buddy of mine wants to find out what these are worth.
002.jpg

Probably from 2000-2002. No weight or markings whatsoever on this disc. Has a bead. Def a stable midrange. He told me the name of it but I forgot. It's not on the Marshall Street Flight Guide. It's gummy and Champion. Just a few abrasive scratches on the front.

This next one says "Special Edition Valkyrie" in the INNOVA stamp. Wouldn't have any idea on the weight and it's inked up. Minor abrasions around the rim but really in pretty good shape otherwise.

003.jpg

The last one speaks for itself. Mabey a 172? Must be a DX cause the edge is pretty goughed up.
004.jpg

Sorry for the long post .
I wanna find out what these are approx. worth and what they might go for on E-bay or here.
I think I might try to buy at least one of these discs.

So, what should I offer the guy for the CE Spider/Valk/frisbee?
You think 20 bucks on the last one?

i think 20 is likely at least 15 more than the voyager is worth. valk unlikely to be worth much either.

a new ce spider is probably good for about 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts