• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you pm your email three putt and i will send you a pic
I dug one up. It's a DX Viper with the Innova star and the logo for the '90, '91, '92 & '93 World's around it. Really I have no idea. The disc itself is not desirable at all. It's just a DX Viper and not a Metalhead. You can still buy one new for $7.00.

So the question becomes what would somebody pay for the stamp, and that is a wild card. Is there somebody out there who is a huge Climo fan that would pay $25-$30 for one of those? Maybe. Probably. It's a needle in a haystack sort of thing though. The demand isn't there like you would get for a thrower. It would have to be mint because it's a wall hanger. If it's scratched up with shelf wear it's probably not worth much.

Clearwater Disc Golf has one signed by Climo for sale for $150.00. I have a feeling they are going to have it for quite some time.

first run star destroyers= roughly $35
soft piranhas= roughly $30

never understood why innova ditched the piranha and kept the birdie, polecat, etc.

Scratches are due to being lugged around in a box of discs for 15 years...

Attachments

• IMG_2867.jpg
    IMG_2867.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 56
Wow, thats pretty cool. It looks old and from an obsolete company. I dont know what its worth, but it has the uniqueness factor and looks cool.

Yeah, it's a keeper. A friend gave it to me as a going away gift when I left NH back in the 90's, he had had it for quite a while before then. Now that I look at it closely, it does have a ding on one edge, so it must have been thrown at least once, 15+ years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2865.jpg
    IMG_2865.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 25
So, I'll apologize for the double post in advance but no one answered me in terms of value yesterday...

So, "the guy" sold me some discs [strikethrough]today[/strikethrough] yesterday.

172g DX Whippet (very long range driver)-looks brand new (White)
175g Star Sidewinder-looks brand new (Blue)
174g 9x KC Pro Firebird--beat and faded but feels nice (Probably White)
175g 10x KC Pro Eagle--Looks nearly new (Yellow/Green)

Forget about the sidewinder, I know its value. :thmbup:

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.