• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9x KC Pro Eagle (x mold) - 175g, 7/10 condition - white with blue stamp. Faded ink.
10x KC Pro Teebird - 170g, 8/10 condition. Purple with silver stamp. Ink inside rim and small "HIME" written under the weight.
Test Run Z Nuke - 1 of 50 produced before they were released. These were only given to a few people and this was one of the very few that were not thrown. 10/10 condition. Red with no stamp. 173g. "Test Z Nuke 6/11/10" written on wing.

I've got these for sale/trade and want to be sure I've got fair pricing... what do you guys think?

my girlfriend's brother just found a first run flash. I think it has a Bomb on it. and is probably Z plastic because it's clear and looks like a champ plastic. Has a little bit of ink on it but still about an 8/10

my girlfriend's brother just found a first run flash. I think it has a Bomb on it. and is probably Z plastic because it's clear and looks like a champ plastic. Has a little bit of ink on it but still about an 8/10

$10-12 if it's used. most discrap has no collector's value

$10-12 if it's used. most discrap has no collector's value

thats what I've picked up but I kind of like the stamp on it so if I trade him I feel bad ripping him off, cause He's almost blood.

I don't care about worth, I just want a story...

Uncle Three Putt, tell me about Cheetah IIs....

Pleeeeaaaaassseeeee.....

Bought this from Barry Schultz for $20 at '09 Big Freeze at Dretzka. It's a star Destroyer and personally signed by Barry. I think he said there was 100 with this stamp.
68c92247fa8f9b172859f3c64cd9a7346g.jpg

Last edited:
Still looking for Cheetah II info, even DG Sweden has nothing....or is it Gaz II? Either way no info.

it was cheetah II- wasn't around for long- perhaps only one run. i have no idea how the configuration differed from the cheetah. iirc it was supposed to be less understable.

9x KC Pro Eagle (x mold) - 175g, 7/10 condition - white with blue stamp. Faded ink.
Test Run Z Nuke - 1 of 50 produced before they were released. These were only given to a few people and this was one of the very few that were not thrown. 10/10 condition. Red with no stamp. 173g. "Test Z Nuke 6/11/10" written on wing.

I've got these for sale/trade and want to be sure I've got fair pricing... what do you guys think?

anyone?

Eagle: I'll pay you $20 to get you off it.
Nuke: You'll have to pay me $20 to take it.
-------------------------------------------------
Net: $0

I'll PM my address. Can you ship today?

Status
Not open for further replies.