• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2002 CFR Rhyno New 170g

New 170g scale weighted, no ink. Has the old LP like grooves which I assume puts it in the zipper-top class. Stamp reads
"2002 Professional Series Championships. September 28 + 29, 2002
La Mirada Regional Park ...California Southern California Disc Golf"
Ontario-tooled. Perhaps CE? CE blend? Any $ thoughts? Thanks

2002rhynoIMG_20111118_022614.jpg

how much for a 9/10 first run pro teebird. i have 2 one white with gold stamp and one pale yellow with rainbow stamp

First run is the only run because they were HUGELY unpopular. I have been sitting on one for years and the disc started falling apart before the value ever rose. It looks like the disc got a sun burn and is peeling.

I miss that thing. It was such a sweet color with a pretty stamp. I also had a CE Shark with the same stamp but traded it like 3 years ago.

First run is the only run because they were HUGELY unpopular. I have been sitting on one for years and the disc started falling apart before the value ever rose. It looks like the disc got a sun burn and is peeling.

that sucks i figured they would be worth somethin

I have a question, what would a pair of Aviars in 8/10 no ink like this go for;
15f0vit.jpg

One has the DGA Factor, one doesnt.

I have a question, what would a pair of Aviars in 8/10 no ink like this go for;
15f0vit.jpg

One has the DGA Factor, one doesnt.

Are they both really hard as a brick plastic? Small beads?

I'd say the Factored Aviar would be worth at least $30, I paid $30 for a 9/10 one on eBay, but feel like that was a steal! Assuming the other one is from the same era, maybe $15 tops.

What is the value on this Photon Soft Challenger? Plastic feels incredible, very grippy, just the right amount of flex/rigidity. About a 7/10 both stamp and plastic look pretty damn good. No ink. Max weight.

mjvaxf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts