• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh its mint. :)

Bout the same price as that FR CE stingray then.

Brand new FR teedevil in star plastic 175. Proto CFR teedevil brand new 175. I know there not worth much yet but what I'm wondering is how much could they be worth later. Which of the 2 could potentially be worth more?

Brand new FR teedevil in star plastic 175. Proto CFR teedevil brand new 175. I know there not worth much yet but what I'm wondering is how much could they be worth later. Which of the 2 could potentially be worth more?

you want us to guess which is going to be worth more. If we knew which discs were going to be valuable we would horde them all and keep the money.

in 2012 the Teedevil will be worth $10
in 2015 the teedevil will be worth 25
in 2030 the Teedevil will be worth $50, but so will a gallon of gas

how much do 10/10 augusta wraiths go for ballpark, not blueberry or anything special just a roundabout figure on them, i am looking to trade for one and would like it to be a fair deal

I'll give ya an answer since I got booted from the Rats group.

Anywhere from 20-35

you're still sore on that?
jeez, I'll invite you back in if it will help...

and besides bizarbies got his discs today so, I was coming back in to give him an answer, but you beat me to it!

Any value to a first run sirius orion ls? 8/10

Or how about the 98 glo comet? like new with a motor city chain gang stamp? Asked about that one a few times

Thanks for any replys

If its the 98 glo comet thats in full color with the detroit skyline, i may be interested.
If it was 10/10 itd be worth 35-40 to me. The one listed at 50 by kurt m from mccg sat there forever until i grabbed it from him. Seeing that i am the one that took that and the other high priced glow comet from the throw shop (fr mystic mills), id say 25-30 for the used one or a decent trade.

Biz, that fr torque is a odd call.
The rainbow stamp and it being white up the value, but the low weight in a un popular mold said to be inconsistant drives it down.

Stock price would be my call and even then, gl finding a buyer. I have a stack of torques and though i like the mold, ive never favored the lighter ones.

Does anyone else have an idea about the 10x KC Pro Teebirds. I have this one that is brand new, unthrown and weighs 166.4 grams. It's definately one of the ones that feels like ce plastic. Thanks for any replys.

alright, one more shot. Anyone ele have any clue of the value on this disc?

IMG_0839.jpg

I'm trying to move it and really want to make sure I am not getting hosed. 10/10, TACKY, 169g
Any extra help would be MUCH appreciated

Biz, that fr torque is a odd call.
The rainbow stamp and it being white up the value, but the low weight in a un popular mold said to be inconsistant drives it down.

Stock price would be my call and even then, gl finding a buyer. I have a stack of torques and though i like the mold, ive never favored the lighter ones.

Thanks bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts