• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the disc condition? stamp wear does matter but if the disc is in good throwing shape it doesn't matter quite as much.

Brand new elite pro first run mrv 174 ans I also have a new stock stamp baby blue 173 and a neon green custom stamp 173 also new. These worth anything

not really dan.
MRV never really did anything as a mold. maybe 10-15 at most...and thats to a discrap collector.

alright, one more shot. Anyone ele have any clue of the value on this disc?

IMG_0839.jpg

I'm trying to move it and really want to make sure I am not getting hosed. 10/10, TACKY, 169g
Any extra help would be MUCH appreciated

$25-30 would probably be fair. What's going to hurt is the weight. The closer to max weight, the greater the chance you'll be able to get top dollar.

Brand new elite pro first run mrv 174 ans I also have a new stock stamp baby blue 173 and a neon green custom stamp 173 also new. These worth anything

If you're considering selling that first run MRV, let me know.

Got this awhile back....whats it worth?
Yeah, i know its not a golf disc.

Bump....It's not a golf disc....but without it DG probably wouldn't be around...

Attachments

• P1010035.jpg
    P1010035.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 31
Just scored a lot of 11 discs on eBay. The prize of the lot is a sparkle clear Buzzz with the big bee ghost stamp. It's 9/10 with no ink. Any idea what it's worth? Thanks in advance!

Just scored a lot of 11 discs on eBay. The prize of the lot is a sparkle clear Buzzz with the big bee ghost stamp. It's 9/10 with no ink. Any idea what it's worth? Thanks in advance!

I've bought and sold for around 30. It's just a cool disc regardless of worth

I got a nice find for you guys.

Champion Aviar, San Marino tooling. Super, super gummy. No marked weight, but it's definitely on the lighter side, I would say it's pretty close to 150 class. Nice bead, would say it's an easy 8/10.

So what's it worth?

Attachments

• Photo0219.jpg
    Photo0219.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 23
nick, the weight is gonna kill the value... I'd say 10-13 max... max weights are 20-25 easy..

nick, the weight is gonna kill the value... I'd say 10-13 max... max weights are 20-25 easy..

Agreed on the lower weights. Although I had a stack of 4 of them that I couldn't do any better than $80 shipped on. Bizarbies wanted them when I sold them, and he might want to try out a light one.

Sup with the Gateway Odyssey? Weird clear plated discs with a solid rim?

I sold an unused first run the other day for 5 bucks. Shoulda thought that deal through a little better maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts