• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing have any value? 9x Gazelle 172 prolly 7-8/10 rim is perfect just markings on top.

100_0340.jpg

Cool thanks. Whats the estimated dollar value on this guy... New 10/10 170.

100_0357.jpg

2nd Run Japan Open Special Blend Red Champ Katana

1st Run Japan Open Pro Katana

2008 USDGC Champion Roc

11x KC Pro Teebird?

What do you think they'd go for?

1) The second runs were all champ and are still up there at $35-40.

2) $20

3) Consult championroc.com

4) what stamp?

nice do u think they will gain i value as the years go bye?

They will probably go up slowly in value after having the initial spike since they are the first inncolor Katanas produced. But you have to consider that they are producing more and more inncolor discs now, they have even come out with a second inncolor katana already.

Somewhere in here Three Putt said that most of the rare versions of the latest and greatest drivers spike in price and then go down if price steadily and I usually agree with that. Not everything is going to be the next Augusta Wraith.

I would probably try to sell high now unless you want to hang onto it for 5+ years.

nice do u think they will gain i value as the years go bye?
I'm often wrong, so don't take this as gospel. However if I had one and could sell it for $50+, I'd sell it in a heartbeat. I'd expect the value to crash on those fairly soon. For your sake I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see those being the next '01 USDGC Roc or Augusta Wraith.

so i just bought this disc, probably got screwed some on the price, but thats ok i love ce teebirds and keep 4 to 6 in my bag all times, just wandering what this one would be worth. its a 175 brand new never thrown champion editon tye dyed teebird, actual teebird not tl, thanks in advance

Attachments

• !BtRILwQEWk~$(KGrHqYH-DwEvq8Z1JuQBL7MtGPs+!~~_12.jpg
    !BtRILwQEWk~$(KGrHqYH-DwEvq8Z1JuQBL7MtGPs+!~~_12.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 80
CE Teebird-L

This one is is excellent shape. Has some storage wear however to me it is new. I am not a collector though. I really want to throw this thing and it will probably end up in my bag however I still wanted to know what it is worth before I hit that first tree with it.

Teebird-L

Disc is marked 165 however actually weighs 169.

Attachments

• CIMG3446.JPG
    CIMG3446.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 145
Whats with there being Ls that aren't marked a such? Im not a teebird head, is this common?

Innova just didn't distinguish the different molds that way back in the day. Eagles, Teebirds and Firebirds all suffer from that in CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts