• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up two nice discs for a good price, both brand new:

champ classic roc 173g
2006 usdgc champ roc (just a thrower not numbered)

I recently picked up an old, used disc called a Cyclone 2. It's definitely not in great condition but it flies great. I guess I'm more interested in the history of the disc. I've never heard of the cyclone 2, though I throw old cyclones and x-clones extensively. Does anyone know how long/ when these discs were produced?

they were produced right after the cyclone. i used to throw them as well as the reg cyclones and x clones several years ago. as far as i could remember the cyclone 2 was supposed to be a little more over stable than the cyclone but because of the similar name it got over looked alot and didnt get too popular like the cyclone did.

Champion SL

Anyone know how much this could get?
New 10/10, no ink, 174g Champion SL

Thanks!

Attachments

• Photo0135.jpg
    Photo0135.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 30
  • Photo0137.jpg
    Photo0137.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo0136.jpg
    Photo0136.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 17
Tye Dye 10x KC Pro Eagle

picture.php

picture.php

chase you should definately sell me your protostar champ tl for 20$ i like the yellow one

Just picked up two nice discs for a good price, both brand new:

champ classic roc
2006 usdgc champ roc (just a thrower not numbered)

from looking at evilbay I would guess about 25 a piece but just wondering if that was accurate. anybody??

What do these go for nowadays?
007-1.jpg

Unthrown, no ink, 178g. Slight flaw in the hotstamp above the word "eight."

i gotchya its just funny because you are the guy we think of when we need to know some discology

I was thinking that easy, maybe even a buck fifty since its cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts