• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your so wrong, they go for at least $25.50 and the reds for $30.25 tops.

Oh well...had $70 in vouchers and the vender didn't have plastic I threw, so got this for $40, 180gram new...was going to grab the 2008 black japan open roc, but it was only a 150g, for $35. maybe I'll hold on to it and let the value go up ^ ^

Oh well...had $70 in vouchers and the vender didn't have plastic I threw, so got this for $40, 180gram new...was going to grab the 2008 black japan open roc, but it was only a 150g, for $35. maybe I'll hold on to it and let the value go up ^ ^

It's been out since like '05 so you might be hanging onto it for a while.

CFR Teebird

Won this at a tournament recently. Owner of the gold shop/TD told me its an 11 time. 171 g. Saw some discussion about "gummy" route 66's. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 45
It's been out since like '05 so you might be hanging onto it for a while.

just throw it. they aren't very collectible because they aren't champ or CE so you won't see them increasing in value too much. there are reds and blue from that run as well as some very rare purples that go for quite a bit

?

Anyone know what these are worth?
picture.php

picture.php

I don't know about the Wham-O 91 but I'll trade you for it for nostalgia's sake. I used to throw these alot 20 years ago. They're flippy as hell and I'll warn you, VERY fragile. If you find a collector that offers beaucoup for it go for it, otherwise look me up.

I've seen the jaguars around for between 7-12 dollars... brand new, maybe more.

I don't know about the Wham-O 91 but I'll trade you for it for nostalgia's sake. I used to throw these alot 20 years ago. They're flippy as hell and I'll warn you, VERY fragile. If you find a collector that offers beaucoup for it go for it, otherwise look me up.
Thanks, can't trade or sell it, my father in law gave it to me as a gift, thanks for the interest though, I wouldnt even know the process of buying and trading on here, I'm kind of new at working the site.

ok, after doing some things that are illegal in most states...i acquired this: Glow Augusta Wraith. don't ask because i already sold it to Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts