• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
noob question, what do you mean as in bead?
bead_describe.jpg

Compare Beads:
bead_compare.jpg

Big Bead:
bead_big.jpg

Small Bead:
bead_small.jpg

No Bead:
bead_none.jpg

A couple of sites have them for $50 which is why I asked in the first place.

Well, since new discs usually dont go down in value, and DGV still has them available for $19.95, I'm not sure how you get them cheaper ?

If somebody out there wants to loose money selling discs, then yes, you might get one for less.

DGV is a credible reference for these discs, so I'm stickin with 20 bucks for Mad Cows, and 35 for new Selinske's, until Mark changes the prices.

Well, since new discs usually dont go down in value, and DGV still has them available for $19.95, I'm not sure how you get them cheaper ?

If somebody out there wants to loose money selling discs, then yes, you might get one for less.

DGV is a credible reference for these discs, so I'm stickin with 20 bucks for Mad Cows, and 35 for new Selinske's, until Mark changes the prices.

The local PIAS has them for normal champ prices which is $16 and no one is gonna give you $35 for a selinske. DGV can price discs up a little and sit on them until someone bites, the collector discs isn't where they make their money.

DGV also has tons of CFRs, where they make tons of $$, so as Frank D said, they can sit on the collectibles to make a profit.

The local PIAS has them for normal champ prices which is $16 and no one is gonna give you $35 for a selinske. DGV can price discs up a little and sit on them until someone bites, the collector discs isn't where they make their money.

What are new un-thrown Selinskes going for these days?

****Need info on both discs****

1. Does anyone know what the white disc is worth?

2. Does anyone know what kind of Discraft disc the red one is, and what it might be worth? I was told it was a first run, since their is no text on the inside rim.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 68
I thought the players cup trackers had "players cup" under the Discraft?

Also they made Z flashes in that red plastic with that stamp.

Did they make non-players cup Z trackers with just the DC stamp? I just checked and the players cup ones definitely say "players cup".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts