• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Starfire 154 would be 8/10 but hit concrete so more like 6/10
picture.php

]

pretty sure this is DX........i have the same one......

DSC09601.jpg

Any idea what this is? Found it in a pond. The front says "September 6 2008 Nicholasville Open Lake Mingo/Riney B. It is an Innova DX disc of some sort, appears to be a mid range but I have no idea what it actually is. I'm not good enough to tell what a disc is by throwing it a few times, but I do like to know what exactly I'm throwing! Don't really care about the value. Just curious as to what disc this might be.

Attachments

• DSC_1615.JPG
    DSC_1615.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_1617.JPG
    DSC_1617.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_1618.JPG
    DSC_1618.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 32
Someone may be able to tell from the tourney stamp, but I won't be able to unless you can post a better pic of the rim.

Looks like a ROC to me. Can you do an etching of the area around the nipple or see if there is an indentation where someone may have written what the mold is?

it's from 08 and has a bead, chances are it's a roc. Probably a sanny too just by loking at the shoulder and moderate dome.most tourney rocs are san marino rocs

Last edited:
Is a disc that has the regular stock stamp, but also has this printed on it "2004 Bowling Green Open" is this a CFR or what?

how much for a 167g Big Bird Rancho Roc? about 8.5-9/10

Not sure how much the light weight would affect the price. i was thinking $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts