• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
new maybe $60-70

like that...ummm $30 maybe

ask Booter, Lion or Makeyourself as I think they are all looking for one

How much is a 165 first run r pro xcaliber white going for these days? Also proto star Vulcan and Kansas city worlds z drone? All new.

How much would a cfr champ birdie cost new? It has only been run in champ so many times which helps make it more rare.

The champ birdie is worth what you bought it for. I don't know how hot the market is for them.. maybe they'll blow up soon but I don't really think so

The champ birdie is worth what you bought it for. I don't know how hot the market is for them.. maybe they'll blow up soon

Just over $20 for the bird. Just wondering if there is a market for it.

ceteebird.jpg
this is my buddy's its 7/10 w/ small ink it is a T mold

How much do new 1st run ce eagles go for. I have new red and yellow 1st run eagles in 175g and 174g. Yes there the L mold since all 1st runs were. The reds have blue stamps and the yellows have rainbow or black. On back the E is on the outside of the circle for all and yes dave dunipace and innova have said the eagles were run last and the 1st runs were done in yellow and red. So let me know, I want to sell them if there worth something. thanks

How much do new CE QMS's go for, the opaque ones. I have 4-6 total in three colors blueberry, orange, and dayglo/yellow same as the 2nd run leopard plastic, all weigh 176-180g. Let me know price because I'm selling at least half of these soon.

How much do new CE QMS's go for, the opaque ones. I have 4-6 total in three colors blueberry, orange, and dayglo/yellow same as the 2nd run leopard plastic, all weigh 176-180g. Let me know price because I'm selling at least half of these soon.

somewhere in the 40-50 range if memory serves me right

I sold a few CE QMSs on here and in ebay and I got between 35-38 for them, but they were light. Heavier ones will go do around 40-45. There isnt much of a market for them, even on ebay. You can buy one now for 50 and its been up for a while.

New 1st Run Eagles, at least the red ones, will go for about 70-80. Maybe you could get a 100 if you were really patient on ebay. The Yellow 1st Runs I am not sure. I was not aware yellow was a 1st run color, but the markings on the back tell more than the color.

Let me know if you are willing to part with any of them. I throw dayglo and orange CE Qms's (178g+) and would take a 1st run eagle for the wall.

12-18 dollars. There so popular and so many out there that I can find them easily. Super common disc.

What is a worlds biggest disc golf weekend beast worth?

9x aviar

Any ideas? 174g new but some ink on the back.
Cheers.

Attachments

• frontAVR.jpg
    frontAVR.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 31
Well, somebody can have it but I need to know what I should be looking to get out of it! Thanks guys and gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts