• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryno marked 172. Pig is 168 (is heavier better? I got access to a stack of pro pigs, just didn't know if they were worth my time. I saw one on the market place that just sat there) Aero doesn't say classic and is rainbow stamped.

11x KC pro Roc Minor ink few dings max weight 180g, Worth?

Anybody know how much this typically goes for?
DSC03022.jpg

1991 Roc. Thats all I know about this disc, orignal, not a reproduced vintage one.
mail-6.jpg

mail-7.jpg

Co-Worker of mine has a bunch of discs from 1991, all of them are really beaten. One is a Red Roc , San Marino from 1991, but its so worn u cant see any stamp or anything.

That's an original Roc, an XD with a bead before it was re-tooled into today's Rocs. I've got that same disc except with a crack in the center of the flight plate. Could never bring myself to pitch it because of the cool stamp. I believe the red Roc with the same DTW stamp is a re-tooled Roc. Hard to believe it wouldn't have any value to a collector, I can't believe that there are too many of these left.

These are what the Classic Rocs are supposed to emulate but most of CRs I've seen are more domey.

if you want the ORIGINAL rocs. I have a couple of football rocs... 1987 mold
DSC01930.jpg

I would sell this one/\/\/\/\

I'm also curious about what the Z Wasps are going for with the 'old' discraft stamp. I have three but they are all 173g.

Thanks in advance.

:cheers:

ok I got some OOP stuff today, and I plan on shoving it on the marketplace, except I have no clue what a few of the discs are worth...
FSOT%252520Main.jpg

I have no idea on the aero, the teebird, the Storm, or the Birdie.. I would like for someone to direct me to a site where I can get history or how they have been OOP.. all I found is they aren't readily available from the couple of places I saw. oh and all are 10/10 with maybe some storage dust

i have a rough idea of what these go for but im curious to see a more educated answer. they are both 10/10. the firebird is 170g. the destroyer is 175g and sealed from the factory. the destroyer has a purple stamp and has rings of 3 different colors from pink to green to blue. i got it to throw but the more i think about it, the more i feel like i shouldnt.
IMG_27901.jpg

IMG_28021.jpg

i've got a mystery plastic leopard that i'm trying to peg the value of. it's definitely not regular champ plastic...i'm thinking a later ce run. that's what it feels like to me at least but it just has the x-out stamp and nothing else to it. and all of the candy leopards i've seen have been translucent, this has a cloudy opaque plate.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54407606@N08/5880682809/

Co-worker of mine has a lot of very old discs. Was wondering if this was worth anything.

1989 Circular Skies Disc Golf Tour. Inova Champion San Marino 172g.
30lid5k.jpg

He also has a 2001 Pumpkin... which on this site is in the same categorey as discs worth $1500.... only difference from his is that his is yellow and not orange.
http://www.championroc.com/category.php?id=2
2qusohs.jpg

I would love that roc if it was not a 4/10 and inked. That is a nice disc.

Just wondering how much its worth in 10/10 condition and in the condition its in now, just for my co-worker.

It is an awesome disc to see, never seen such discs he has. Classic discs, older than I am.

Co-worker of mine has a lot of very old discs. Was wondering if this was worth anything.

1989 Circular Skies Disc Golf Tour. Inova Champion San Marino 172g.
30lid5k.jpg

He also has a 2001 Pumpkin... which on this site is in the same categorey as discs worth $1500.... only difference from his is that his is yellow and not orange.
http://www.championroc.com/category.php?id=2
2qusohs.jpg

the circular skies should be an old 2-ring san Marino. I have a glo one I paid 25 for (mint) that one, maybe 10-15
the ce pumpkin roc, there was one on ebay for a while that was 2500, don't think it sold, but know that it's a very very rare disc...

the circular skies should be an old 2-ring san Marino. I have a glo one I paid 25 for (mint) that one, maybe 10-15
the ce pumpkin roc, there was one on ebay for a while that was 2500, don't think it sold, but know that it's a very very rare disc...

2,500... wow....That is rediculous! Did they only make Rocs of that stamp, or are there other pumpkin stamps aswell and are they all rare?

If this thing is worth thousand.. two thousand and he sold it, that would be amazing if he gave me a cut hahahaha. He could be sitting on gold here

that's not a roc..

No not a roc, I don't think I said it was a roc. Does that mean its not worth anything?

The website doesn't say Roc either. just says pumpkin.

Are you saying its not worth anything cause its not a roc pumpkin, or that they didn't make any non-roc pumpkin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.