• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know the answer to this because of condition, but, just checking for the heck of it.....

3X JK Pro Aviar-X -

Pretty warped and wavy, so probably not really throwable. If it wasn't warped I would say maybe 6-7

What are Real Grape Proto Apes with gold or silver stamps worth. 175g. never thrown. Some are koolaid purple and some are dark purple. what these going for?

8x roc 7/10

3 small dings

177g

super faded ink

Attachments

• 100_2492.jpg
    100_2492.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_2493.jpg
    100_2493.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2494.jpg
    100_2494.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 10
OLD WHIPPET

My friend and I recently went diving in a quarry lake on our disc golf course. He pulled out a 9/10 (due to a bite mark? see pic.). This disc has the DOUBLE CIRCLE stamp still completely intact and the most wear is in Champion but it is clearly readable. It is marked WX and weighs 171. She is red and has a gold stamp. How much is she worth?

PLEASE PM ME WITH PRICE RANGE FOR THIS. I wont be on to late or tomorrow so this is greatly appreciated.:thmbup:

Attachments

• DSCF3128.jpg
    DSCF3128.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF3129.jpg
    DSCF3129.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3135.jpg
    DSCF3135.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 14
89 Circular Skies - Disc Golf Tour
Roc? I can't tell if it is a roc, it looks very similar to a roc with the rim and everything, but I can't tell. So I figured I'd post on here and see if it is a roc, and if it is then I figure an 89 roc from a tournament would be pretty collectable.

Though it is in pretty beat condition.
What would the price be mint and current?

2rd9dv5.jpg

11kyued.jpg

2mh9e7a.jpg

So I'm looking for a ce TL 2nd or 3rd run between 168-171g. What price am I looking at for a new one. I'm only looking for new one, not used. Its for a gift. Tell me some prices please. Thanks

What's the marking on the back? Picture would help. Is it mint? If its mint with no stamp drop outs and a true gopher it would be worth at least 50 or more.there was a very short run of those in the first run.

Proto Star, 170

Status
Not open for further replies.