• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a GUMMY AS HELL CAL. tooling blank champ aero worth in 8/10 shape 170

Somewhere between $3-$20

So, we ran into some trouble without rules, so here are the "Ten Commandments of the 'What is this disc worth?' thread":

1. To get the best estimate, you must post:

a. Disc type
b. Plastic type
c. Disc weight
d. Disc condition
e. Pictures

If you don't know this information and/or cannot post a picture, it's a crapshoot. The estimates are based on the information you give, so the better that information is the better estimate you will get.

2. Don't belittle the person giving a value. They are giving you their opinion because you asked them for it. Take it for what ever grain of salt that you wish.

3. A Picture is worth 1,000 words, so I will repeat that whenever possible you should post pictures.

4. If the disc you have is still in production, it's worth whatever they sell for. If it's still in production and yours is used, it's worth whatever they sell for minus $3-$5. No need to bother asking.

5. Post pictures.

6. If no one gives you an estimate, it's because no one knows. There is no need to keep quoting yourself over and over trying to get somebody to make up a number.

7. Post pictures.

8. Post pictures.

9. Post pictures.

10. And finally, post some pictures already!!
!

I hope these easy to follow guidelines will keep this thread running smoothly from here on out. The OP has been edited to include this info so it will be easy to find, my apologies to prerube for editing his post.

whats a GUMMY AS HELL CAL. tooling blank champ aero worth in 8/10 shape 170

you have a camera phone, seriously, you can email the pictures you take to yourself (if you have to, create a new gmail account or something) then you can upload pictures to the site at least if you can't upload to photobucket...

this is not that hard..

just trying to help, yo...
you always said you couldn't post pictures, I'm giving you a solution that cuts out any possible excuse..

Hey everyone can yall tell me what therse disc are going for used disc.

SAM_0451.jpg

dye teebird

SAM_1111.jpg

kc pro cheetah

SAM_0973.jpg

dye nuke

SAM_1044.jpg

kc pro teebird

SAM_0989.jpg

champ firebird

Blkpassat Need weights???

Top teebird is not worth more than $10
The firebird is worth some money but the weight is important.
The KC pros are worth around $20 need a weight on them to.
No idea on the Nuke

No idea on the Nuke

BAD DOUBLE POST BAD!!!!

No idea on the Nuke

as well as weight on the ce firebird. we need the mold, is it x or L mold?

the nuke is less than stock prices. there's nothing special about it.

it's still here, just full of grumpy people ;)

no, what it comes down to is we're tired of asking for pictures, weights, mold, condition. we're tired of people asking: what is a beast worth? and then we have to fish for the rest of the information.

make our "job" easier. we're not psychic, we're helping you out, help us help you..

2/10 polecat. used for 2 maybe 3000 rounds on a really rocky course. the plastic is soft so I think it is CE although it does not say that on there. weight was originally 150g but it is down to about 90g now. super rare stamp that has some kind of tiger on it. taffy, pearly, transitional appearance with lots of color flakes. Has about 10 different names and numbers on it, but if you don't look at the back it is like the ink is not even there. clovered a little from that one summer I forgot it was in my trunk. o ye, my dog used to "play" with it. not really important, just thought you should know. nuthing a littul bleach would not fix. if inyone is interested i am would consider trades for a CFR first run CE eagle. 9/10 or better. pm me ur cell number and i can hook you up with some cell phone camera pics, don't worry though, i am not a creep and will delete your number after i send the pics. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.