• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil help

Relatively new to DGCR and valuing discs. Any idea what these two should/would cost in the marketplace?

disc2%252520009.JPG

173-178 cryztal z buzzz, double stamp of st. louis disc golf club. discraft misprint stamp on the underside. no ink. 9.5/10

disc2%252520005.JPG

151 z flick, initials on front. 9.5/10

THANKS

Last edited:
Not 30 bucks. I can tell you that just from looking at the rest of the BIN prices that person has listed.

Molly gets some good stuff. It can be pricey but she packages the sh*t out of everything.

Relatively new to DGCR and valuing discs. Any idea what these two should/would cost in the marketplace?

2011090120110901Disc2

173-178 cryztal z buzzz, double stamp of st. louis disc golf club. discraft misprint stamp on the underside. no ink. 9.5/10

2011090120110901Disc2

151 z flick, initials on front. 9.5/10

THANKS

your pics don't work but I'd ask 12 for either one.

CryZtal might be worth $1-2 more (focusing on the might be), otherwise apdrvya's appraisals are pretty spot on

Yeah, good to hear I'm not the only who's uneasy when trying to price a CE disc. Sometimes I wonder why I even take a shot at it, lol. Next time I'm just going to say, "Throw it up on ebay and watch it go for over $100."

if you wonder why your taking a shot, then why don't you just not take the shot, so accurate info is passed forward.

Yeah, good to hear I'm not the only who's uneasy when trying to price a CE disc. Sometimes I wonder why I even take a shot at it, lol. Next time I'm just going to say, "Throw it up on ebay and watch it go for over $100."

I don't feel uneasy about judging prices on CE. the only thing that makes it hard is the fact that there is so much flux in the market from day to day on ce discs. I couldn't sell a FR ce Leopard on ebay for 50 bucks the other day...
weird..

I believe they still make circle stamp condors, correct me if I'm wrong here.

edit: why yes, yes they do

Mine is CAL tooled and doesn't have www anywhere on her. Also has 1991 under it's wing don't know if that is on the current ones or now.

booter posted it somewhere...i have only had a few old ones...i know there is a thread that says more about it...they were first made in 1991....only had 3 stamps ...star stamp with name...star stamp without name ...and circle stamp..

yeah i know for sure this is an original he has had it for years.. its the star stamp w/ name like the one above.. ill let him know its in the 25-30ish type range, thanks for the help fellas :thmbup:

Hey moose, I don't know much about the ol archangel but my bud has one that's real pearly and tops the scales at almost 179g. Stamp is a bit wore but think its about an 04 maceman tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts