• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all around 100 Lion. No 1 gram does not affect price. The stamp color may have a small say in price but VERY small.

This is a "Birdie" Putter. Any idea on value on this thing.

IMG-20111026-00022.jpg

How much is a pink puma worth, new with a big puma face in the middle, says 174 on back middle. Dad gave it to me and I want to see if its worth cashing in for christmas.

I will ask my dad to take a picture for me. He's on here all the time. He was selling some red discs today. Maybe after soccer tomorrow we can take pictures of a few discs I have.

I will ask my dad to take a picture for me. He's on here all the time. He was selling some red discs today. Maybe after soccer tomorrow we can take pictures of a few discs I have.

Your dad is good people. Have him post the pic for you, but it sounds like you've got money in the bank.

:)

You've got a hook up that most of us don't have ;)

two pre berry beasts the tyedyed one is 173g 7.5/10 no ink
the orange one has little to no stamp 175g no ink 7/10

Attachments

• TonyAug2010 032.jpg
    TonyAug2010 032.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 13
  • TonyAug2010 033.jpg
    TonyAug2010 033.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts