• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are esp 2010 ace race hornets worth anything? I have one that's 6or7 /10 orange with purple stamp inked with marked weight of 177

Elite x buzzz 2007 birdie club pdga stamp/ some writing
star orc tulsa am/jr worlds special edition blend 2006; 174g/ some writing
champ viking pdga am worlds flagstaff 2005 stamp; 168g
elite z flick king of the lake 2005 stamp; 167g/ some writing
elite z surge piney woods pro am III stamp; 169g
champ wraith 2005 Golden state classic stamp ; 172g & in 174g
elite z 150 Class talon first run/ some writing
Elite z 150 class flick first run
Elite z reaper adga play it aga sports 2001 stamp; 174g
CFR wraith 2006 pro am worlds augusta stamp; 167g /some writing

Champion Edition leopard, idk if its a first run and the stamp is worn but visible w/ some writing on it.

They are all visibly worn but none are chunked.

I would like to know what these are worth so I can price them accordingly for our shop or if they are really valuable im going to use them for display.

Elite x buzzz 2007 birdie club pdga stamp/ some writing 6/10
star orc tulsa am/jr worlds special edition blend 2006; 174g/ some writing 8/10
champ viking pdga am worlds flagstaff 2005 stamp; 168g 8/10
elite z flick king of the lake 2005 stamp; 167g/ some writing 7/10
elite z surge piney woods pro am III stamp; 169g 8/10
champ wraith 2005 Golden state classic stamp ; 172g & in 174g both 8/10
elite z 150 Class talon first run/ some writing 8/10
Elite z 150 class flick first run 8/10
Elite z reaper adga play it aga sports 2001 stamp; 174g 8/10
CFR wraith 2006 pro am worlds augusta stamp; 167g /some writing 7/10

Champion Edition leopard, idk if its a first run and the stamp is worn but visible w/ some writing on it. 6/10

They are all visibly worn but none are chunked.

I would like to know what these are worth so I can price them accordingly for our shop or if they are really valuable im going to use them for display

What color is the CE Leopard?
I'd say other than that, the only thing with some decent value is the Special Blend Orc and I believe that depends on the color/stamp.

Everything else sounds like 5-20. If the Augusta Wraith was new and without ink its a 45-55 disc.

IIs a clear reddish/orange it was in a lake for awhile, I will have pictures up later, also have a big bead 11x champ aviar american color tie dye 8/10 on wear and minimal writing on the inside rim.

DSCF1810.gif

11x KC Pro Eagle X 174 7/10 Inked

Thanks

Finds at the local head shop (also some info needed):

180 Q Sentinel - rainbow stamp
174 Q Sentinel - one color (red?) stamp
QMS - weight unknown.

All 3 discs the plastic look like CE discs I've owned. What's the best way to tell? There were no run numbers on any of the three. What's the prices if:

A - They're CE
B - They're not

-edit- They're still on the rack at the head shop. I didn't buy them (yet) and I'm too old school to have a decent camera phone.

Anybody? I'd like to know if these are worth the $13 to $14 the place is charging for them.

these going for any more than a regular 12x roc? its 180 grams and new.
IMG_08691.jpg

I've got a Black KC Roc that has a marbley look to out, like a swirly grey mixed in. 177g.

I haven't thrown it yet, it's just sort of sitting around while I try to decide what to do with it.

Finds at the local head shop (also some info needed):

180 Q Sentinel - rainbow stamp
174 Q Sentinel - one color (red?) stamp
QMS - weight unknown.
All 3 unthrown

All 3 discs the plastic look like CE discs I've owned. What's the best way to tell? There were no run numbers on any of the three. What's the prices if:

A - They're CE
B - They're not

-edit- They're still on the rack at the head shop. I didn't buy them (yet) and I'm too old school to have a decent camera phone.

To the top. Would like to buy these today if at all possible.

Need to know the tooling on the Q Sents (You want them to be Sanny tooled) and what color is the QMS? Does the stamp say 'PDGA APPOVED" on it?
If they are Sanny Sents, I think they are in the 20-25 range. Depending on the color and weight of the QMS, you could be looking at 30-45

The Sents are that color that looks like a clear disc has nicotine stains. I had a CE Eagle the same color.
The QMS is a lighter blue, I have a CE Rhyno almost the same color. Imma check them out again today, thanks much for the info. Seeing as how it's a head shop, maybe I could ask them to weigh the QMS for me :hfive::D

I have a few old discs from when I started playing in high school, but they two are not in great shape and are pretty worn. I was curious what everyone thought they would be worth in their current condition and if they were in perfect condition just out of curiosity.

First is a Glow Gazelle in the old glow plastic. I've not seen this one anywhere else before, I thought it might be rare. Pretty worn, but I love this disc and still throw it. I actually got my first ace with it!
photo1.jpg

Second is a Candy 10x KC Pro Banshee. This one is a little worn as well.
photo2.jpg

Last is a cyclone with a PDGA stamp I got in the 90s when I joined. This one has never been thrown. I'm not sure what the plastic is, it doesn't feel like any of the Discraft plastic I have, but I only have newer stuff from Discraft.
photo3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.