• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your best shot?

Worm burners. Ill release a disc low and mow the grass and kill off part of the insect population at the same time in a heartbeat.

I could not wait to say flick putt then I saw that's your baby too. the look on peoples faces when a watermelon disc fades into the chains from 50 out is awesome. when in doubt flick putt

150'-200' upshot thumbers ... coming in low from the left and playing the skip/flare to the right and putting the disc within 10' of the basket

... and making jaws drop when I do that ;)

FH rollers for me. When I trust myself on distances, they don't stop until they're under the pin.

finger rollers and pancake tommy/thumbers on the approach are pretty decent. suck at driving them though.

so i'd say overall the hyzerflip to turnover shot with really flippy stuff. good at that because of my almost exclusive BH throwing.

Turnover flick and flick rollers, no doubt. Great shots to have, especially in the woods.

Also a flippy putter thrown on a hyzer backhand for upshots. Stall to air bounce to straight. Such a fun shot.

Rainbow anhyzers through that route that nobody else tries.

The accidental roller. It has my longest throw to date at 390'. And I still missed the 25 footer for deuce :doh:

I have a special get out of trouble shot that I've yet to see anybody else use. Maybe I'll make an instructional video some day.

Nice floating anhyzer shots with my ZD Ontario Roc...I can throw that thing nice and high and that disc just turns over and takes that nice ride around the bend and glides for days.

Big sweeping hyzers. I love to throw a disc hard on a hyzer but still have the disc push right with that hyzer angle. I've got solid snap so the disc will push right but still penetrate hard left at the end of the flight.

I get a few compliments on the forehand rollers. I've just added the grenade to my arsenal so on the occasion that I use it the right way, people on the card take notice!

Turnover FH drives. Great for obstacle holes. Its gotten me out of stupid places on shots that probably shouldn't exist.

i have a swing flick upshot that always drops jaws and panties

ultimate was good for something

Latest posts