• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite disc golf video on the 'net?

All the discraft clinics. :p Mark Ellis is da man!

They are funny. Don't laugh at me.

My "personal" favorite. If only my wife had let the camera run another two seconds on the drive. :)

And my "impersonal" favorite. :p
Gotta love lcgm8! I also love the reactions of Feldberg and Laviska. Dave waits patiently to give Nikko the high five... and then Cale pushes him around. This one is a lot of fun, I think!

this guy really knows what hes talking about. i hope everyone that sees this video brings something away from it. especially take note of the footwork

I've seen this video several times and never even noticed the "backwards" x-step before. :gross: Thanks for pointing it out (in a clever/disguised way).

I don't know what to really say about this one, but definitely NOT, NOT, NOT work or family safe (for language).

My Videos

And after that self promotion (episode 6 is my personal favorite), my favorites are the 'a day with dave at dexter' and all the scandanavian videos, the quality of those are absolutely amazing

I wonder what ever happened to this guy. I really enjoyed his youtube videos. I was looking around and ran across them again recently and he hasn't uploaded any in a couple years.

Latest posts