• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what is your longest disc

Max weight Pro-Katana if there no real danger for a bad shot.

Wraith if I am worried about an errant shot but still want "max-D"

money 21 said:
OK, the basket is 900' the groundis levelthere are no trees or water in sight. What disc do you reach for? for me right now it is the rogue>
172g Star Katana. Just hit 500' with it yesterday!

Most consistent long driver is my 175 E* Boss. Just sooooooooo much glide and predictable hard fade. Great headwind driver for 400'+ shots...

Moderately broken in Pro Wraith. Only a little right to left action on a nice 420-450' golf line. I stopped trying to hit huge S shot distance cause I figure on 99.99% of courses this in not ever anything that I am going to be able to use. Usable Distance is what I am focusing on this year!

peppermack said:
Moderately broken in Pro Wraith. Only a little right to left action on a nice 420-450' golf line. I stopped trying to hit huge S shot distance cause I figure on 99.99% of courses this in not ever anything that I am going to be able to use. Usable Distance is what I am focusing on this year!
The katana's flight was a fairly tight S(maybe 30-40' wide)...unfortunately, there aren't any 500' holes here! :lol:

either a seasoned 172 star wraith (no 12x stamp) or a seasoned 175 champ wraith ... both go cruising out around 410-430 ...

Right now it's a 170 star katana. Problem is I have no clue where it's going yet. Still not sure on these really wide rim drivers.

Oh, so it's "longest" longest, I though longest in my bag. Well, then the honors go to the Farting Lemon, which shares the podium with my US Masters champtana.

Can be my 168 Nuke, however my I usually throw my X Avengers the farthest the most consistently. So on a massive distance hole I'd probably try the Nuke but the Avenger is probably a better choice for me.

Latest posts