• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of July 2015?

chowee21

Par Member
Here we go again!

My last longest flying thread, I made a poll but left out like the top 3 farthest, so this time I wont add a poll until we hit about 10-20 pages worth of data (if we can fill that many).

Feel free to post plastic type and weight and if you have a toss up, you can list multiples.

As stated, this is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of July 2015.

Try to just post a single response and avoid getting off topic.

For me it is a toss up between 3 discs:
143g blizzard champ Destroyer
165g Tournament King
171g Frost Saint

I can consistently hit 300-320ft on a football field with the Saint without having to pull too hard. I have hit 366 ft with the King (back of end zone to back end zone plus about 6 feet). and the farthest measured throw was about 380ft with the blizzard champ destroyer.

All of my throws are under control and I actually get more distance while staying under control verses just throwing as hard as possible.

I just picked up a new 167 sorcerer and haven't got to measure with it yet.

I'm still fairly new so its not the farthest.

158g blizzard beast. i've been loving big open hyzer flips with this thing. throwing it a lot lately has helped my drives and improved my distance.

i previously was getting out to 350 consistently with a max out to 375, but this beast has gotten me to 375 consistently and 400 here and there. i parked a 369 foot slight uphill hole (about 10 feet of elevation gain) the other day, which would not have even been considered to be possible at all last summer for me. getting a birdie on a basket placement that you've never been able to get before is a great feeling :clap:

166-175g VIP & 175g TP Kings
166g gstar Boss
156g Air Sword

380 to 400 consistently, where I plateaued last time I did field work. After playing Pier in Oregon I think 450 is a better goal for max distance, because I need to be able to throw 400 in a tunnel.

Occasionally I'm out to 425+ but if I can't do it on demand it hardly seems worth mentioning. I need to get back to field work.

I throw farthest flicking and these are my go to for distance
173 TP King with partytime stamp (def has to add another 50 ft just because of stamp alone haha)
174 beat in decodye TP world
but with a tailwind 171 star tern just glides for daaaays

169g TP King - I max out at 375 and am consistent at 330-350.
171g TP Sword - I miss out on the absolute max, but the consistent distance is pretty close to where I can get the King reliably as well

I was late to the last go round so my answer has not really changes

166 g* Valk most consistent distance for me

Latest posts